Gooch

Dragon55544

The defence looked comfortable and solid for corners, which has not been the case all season... Don't think it is directly due to Gooch, i think they must have been paying particular attention to this in training

Would rather have Ben Haim on a free than Distin on a free.

Wouldn't sniff at either mind. Or both.

:lol:

I think Ben Haim is holding out for a top team.

Otherwise he'd stay at Bolton where he's settled and virtually guaranteed European football next season

Thought he looked pretty good today, made some vital interceptions and a couple of good tackles.

But, weve gotta put him in a decent defence, if those 4 line up again, Gooch will be gettin called sh*te in no time, and his confidence will go down, and that'll be the end of another decent looking defender.

Solano Taylor Gooch Edgar/Hunty/Ram (anyone but Baba/Carr)

as someone posted in another post, but i cannet be bothered to look, bramble got most of the attack directed at him, gooch was more "mopping up" ... as bramble looked very shakey in the first half, although he improved in the second half I would like to see gooch and taylor together, with solano and babayaro... i actuallly thought babayro played quite well

Gooch so far - looks alright, nothing special, hasn't managed to put in an entire good performance yet. But nowhere near as dangerous as Shambles to us.

ok then :rolleyes:

but whats the point,bramble played well today,you can't admit it.....while you're on admit babayaro played well......... something deep down inside you doesn't sit well cos we won today,you'll say your'e happy we won but week by week i'm guessing more and more on here on here aren't believing you,you see,i think deep down you'd rather we got beat so you could come on here gloating with an "i told you " attitude.

Good response.

Gooch so far - looks alright, nothing special, hasn't managed to put in an entire good performance yet. But nowhere near as dangerous as Shambles to us.

Good response.

but whats the point...are you ready to say bramble and babyaro had good games.....deep down i think you're miffed we won(i know you'll deny this)cos you can't come on here with a big whinge

gooch was quite shaky at times as his positioning put him in vulnerable situations, at other times, he looked in charge, especially in the air. he seems quite steady, unlike Bramble. Bramble did some excellent things and some dreadful things, as usual, Gooch doesn't seem to reach as high nor as low.

but whats the point,bramble played well today,you can't admit it.....while you're on admit babayaro played well......... something deep down inside you doesn't sit well cos we won today,you'll say your'e happy we won but week by week i'm guessing more and more on here on here aren't believing you,you see,i think deep down you'd rather we got beat so you could come on here gloating with an "i told you " attitude.

Good response.

Good response.

but whats the point...are you ready to say bramble and babyaro had good games.....deep down i think you're miffed we won(i know you'll deny this)cos you can't come on here with a big whinge

Of course i'll deny thay, you 'tard.

I thought Babayaro wasn't bad - possibly his best game for us that i can recall. Not great, not good, but not bad at all.

I thought Bramble was on thin ice a number of times. He showed glimpses of why some (wrong) people think he is a Premiership player, and glimpses of why some others (including me) think he is a pile of shite.

We were quite lucky today, and if we'd had GOOD players in place of these two, we might not have needed to be so much.

Good response.

Good response.

I thought Babayaro wasn't bad - possibly his best game for us that i can recall. Not great, not good, but not bad at all.

I thought Bramble was on thin ice a number of times. He showed glimpses of why some (wrong) people think he is a Premiership player, and glimpses of why some others (including me) think he is a pile of s****.

We were quite lucky today, and if we'd had GOOD players in place of these two, we might not have needed to be so much.

do you have to call people when you disagree..(t'ard.wrong )

i wonder why you haven't posted about what we done well today ?

Good response.

Good response.

I thought Bramble was on thin ice a number of times. He showed glimpses of why some (wrong) people think he is a Premiership player, and glimpses of why some others (including me) think he is a pile of s****.

i'm guessing,just guessing mind that apart from the  above you have posted nothing positiove about todays performance.

Good response.

Good response.

do you have to call people when you disagree..(t'ard.wrong )

i wonder why you haven't posted about what we done well today ?

Good response.

Good response.

i'm guessing,just guessing mind that apart from the  above you have posted nothing positiove about todays performance.

What are you, the Posting Police.

I didn't write much about today because i haven't been on for long, and because i am struggling to be TOO positive, bearing in mind we were lucky. I'm terrified that idiots might think ROeder is suddenly good enough, or that Shambles and the other cretins are suddenly good players. Because once that shite starts, it gets a bit depressing.

Bramble was shocking in the first half. The only reason this isnt being widely acknowledged is because Bellamy failed to convert his chances.

Bramble was shocking in the first half. The only reason this isnt being widely acknowledged is because Bellamy failed to convert his chances.

Careful, you'll fall foul of the "we won so every player is like Pele" brigade.