West Ham

GeordieDazzler

I know Brum would've had a few big earners when they went down but surely no side has ever gone down with such a big wage bill?

Leeds?

Aye, good call Nobby Lad. Did they sell their big earners after relegation though or before?

I seem to remember (could well be wrong mind) they ended up going down with a few kids playing (Milner, Lennon and co) and assumed thats because they'd sold a few of their stars by that point.

Guest Bramble OG

I know Brum would've had a few big earners when they went down but surely no side has ever gone down with such a big wage bill?

Leeds?

Aye, good call Nobby Lad. Did they sell their big earners after relegation though or before?

I seem to remember (could well be wrong mind) they ended up going down with a few kids playing (Milner, Lennon and co) and assumed thats because they'd sold a few of their stars by that point.

Sold a few of them but were still paying alot of them even though they had gone, i think fowler was still getting paid off them up untill last season!?

Guest kingdawson

Leeds?

Sold a few of them but were still paying alot of them even though they had gone, i think fowler was still getting paid off them up untill last season!?

yep as was robbie keane.