Liverpool fans

Stevie

Stevie in "I make up facts as I go along" shocker.

Scouse w****** in posting s*** shocker....

Stevie's lover in coming to the rescue on Valentine's Day shocker ;)

Use of word shocker being used too much in posts shocker

When I think of Scousers, I now think of that f*cking The Sun advert (ooer, Liverpool fan advertising The Sun? Hope she was burned at the stake for such treachery.). Lush...until she opens her gob and that f*cking accent, "well 86% of penalties at Old Trafford have went their way".

F*ck off, bint.

I've been going to Merseyside many times ever since I was born, as I have relatives who live over on the Wirral. To get there you come off the M62 and have to drive through Liverpool to the Mersey tunnels. Everytime since I was quite small, I've been struck by how run down the place actually is (the other side of the river where my relations live is generally better though). Abandoned buildings, wastelands where buildings have been knocked down and nothing to replace it. I know Newcastle has a few 60s and 70s concrete eyesores, but generally we're OK and are pulling some of them down, or at least trying to make them look a bit more presentable. Central Liverpool on the other hand is full of them.  They have some fantastic buildings down on the waterfront, by the river, it looks really impressive, the Albert Dock looks good, and St George's Hall opposite Lime Street Station is a nice building as well. The rest of it though.......

And as for the areas around Goodison Park and Anfield, it really does shock me the conditions of houses - there's almost a full street right next to Anfield which is boarded up. I've children who look absolutely filthy once when I went. The same time, I bought some chips from a chippy beside the ground and we were standing on the corner, and a big f*ck off rat came around the corner from the back lane behind the chippy..... I didn't finish the chips.

One of my uncles calls Liverpool East Berlin, it does sort of have that behind the iron curtain depressing bleakness about it.

As for the people. I know what you mean about the Liverpool fans, they can be annoying buggers. Everton fans are funny because they're so easy to wind up - at least Liverpool fans seem to be able to take all the calm down, thieving, Liverpool slums etc. Everton fans can't, which is why its funny.

I have met a lot of scousers who are OK. Generally, I think they are, but when it comes to football a lot of them can become a pack of wankers at times.

Guest Knightrider

Away from pisstaking on here for a moment, I don't mind them, I like to take people as I find them and the majority of Scousers I've met were canny enough and not at all like the stereotypical "Scouse scally" or "arrogan Red" that somehow seem to taint them in the wider world. I'm also intelligent enough to realise that all creeds have their idiot minority and to not let such idiots I happen to come across cloud my judgment or make me think "they are all like that man"

For every arrogant Red you'll have a fat slack-jawed Geordie and I'd like to think when people do think of Geordies, they don't think we are all like that. Thankfully in my experience, they don't.

Guest elbee909

Would have thought a Liverpool writer particularly wouldn't have wanted to use a sentence with 'squeezing' and 'turnstiles', to be honest  :(

Fuck sake Elbee you can't say that mann! 

I wasn't making a joke!  I was being serious, not clever writing at all.

Would have thought a Liverpool writer particularly wouldn't have wanted to use a sentence with 'squeezing' and 'turnstiles', to be honest  :(

f*** sake Elbee you can't say that mann! 

I wasn't making a joke!  I was being serious, not clever writing at all.

It's a sensitive issue for these di. for these Liverpool supporters

Away from pisstaking on here for a moment, I don't mind them, I like to take people as I find them and the majority of Scousers I've met were canny enough and not at all like the stereotypical "Scouse scally" or "arrogan Red" that somehow seem to taint them in the wider world. I'm also intelligent enough to realise that all creeds have their idiot minority and to not let such idiots I happen to come across cloud my judgment or make me think "they are all like that man"

For every arrogant Red you'll have a fat slack-jawed Geordie and I'd like to think when people do think of Geordies, they don't think we are all like that. Thankfully in my experience, they don't.

same here, though most scousers ive met are everton fans. and most liverpool fans ive met aren't from liverpool.

http://www.talklfc.com/forums/uploads/post-2473-1164983164.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Hillsborough_disaster_Sun.jpghttp://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/history/images/star.jpg

http://www.talklfc.com/forums/uploads/post-2473-1164983164.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Hillsborough_disaster_Sun.jpghttp://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/history/images/star.jpg

Oh no, do you know what you've started now?  We'll not be able to get rid of the fuckers.

If there's any scousers browsing (as there will be), they even started a thread about this on RAOTL, why don't you boycott the Daily Star too?

Wonder what they think of Ian Rush's two page preview of the Liverpool Barca tie in the Sun today?

From living in Liverpool for 6 years my views are tainted by:

Being banned from my local newsagent for not signing a petition for Michael Shields.

Having my car trashed for having a Newcastle banner in the back window

Being chased by scallies for wearing a toon top.

What I would say though is that Liverpool is the biggest village in the world, if you're a scouser then they willback you to the hilt (see Michael Shields etc) but if you cross them then they will react (see the Sun etc). They also fail to see any faults with Scousers/the city etc.

But the majority of Socusers are bitter toffees so what do you expect?