The Sun's Bosman XI

Leazes1986

ben haim is a soft s**** who I've seen go down clutching his face in an effort to get an opposition player sent off. Blatant and I've disliked the t*** ever since. More a spurs type player in more ways than just being a cheat.

Don't want him at all.

Any different to Stevie Taylor?

Mark Delaney is s**** tbh, I wouldn't even have him on a free.

Delaney is a quality full back, mate. The problem is, he is NEVER fit, hence him not getting a new contract.

Shame.

I rate Delaney and is better than Carr - if anything tho I would hope the club has some other RBs in mind over him.

Ginger Kid Sidwell would be a good signing  O0

Would love to see Nesta next to Gooch.......  :cheesy:

I'm a huge Sheringham fan but at this point I'd never sign him unless I were a Championship side.  I think Gera is a really underrated player, and one we could very realistically get.

There's some speculation he is coming to the Australian A-League - be interesting to see if he can do any better than the similarly ancient Romario...

In the preliminary final this weekend two of the best players on the park were Carl Veart (36 - remember him from Palace days?) and Vaughan Coveny (36) so Teddy might still be able to do a job...

Matt Jarvis

The Gillingham winger is regarded as one of the most exciting young attackers in England’s lower leagues. Still only 20, Jarvis has already attracted interest from the Premiership and that is where his future lies. Born in Middlesbrough, the affable youngster may consider a move back to the north-west with Newcastle and Boro both monitoring his progress. 7/10

Aye, cos that's exactly where you'll find Newcastle & Boro, right in the heart of Lancashire. Fucking lazy journalism that like.

Guest Brazilianbob

I'm a huge Sheringham fan but at this point I'd never sign him unless I were a Championship side.  I think Gera is a really underrated player, and one we could very realistically get.

Don't agree about Sheringham because I believe Shola could do just as good a job in the Championship, I do agree about Gera though.  He has always impressed me everytime I have seen him play, even when West Brom got relegated he looked quality.

So you'd rather we went out and bought players whom aren't much better than the ones we have?

Glad you aren't the manager and just some forum hack or else we'd wind up with a squad of warm bodies and that's about it.

There are a fair few players there better than we have tbh! You may dislike Ben Haim for his antics but he is a lot better than most of the defenders we have (if not all of them) and the same goes for Distin. With Solano moving to right back and not getting any younger Gera could be a handy player. Viduka is head and shoulders above Sibierski and Shola. I personally think Sidwell would walk into our midfield and Duscher would add some much needed quality in the DM role. Don't know too much about Jarvis but he is verstatile, very highly rated and I doubt he would command wages that would mean its too much of a gamble.

But fuck it im sure we have £30m or whatever to get top class players in all the positions we need so lets not bother trying to pick any of this lot up on the cheap.

Spot on.

Guest Stephen927

Can't see Ben Haim or Distin coming here as Chelsea and Portsmouth have both declared their interest in signing them.

Gera would be a decent shout, he impressed me for the Baggies last season although I can't say I've seen much of him since they were relegated.

Other than Gera, I can't see any of those players except the likes of Viduka, Fowler or Delaney signing for us. Viduka would be alright at a push when you look at the clubs current financial state.

Guest Sniffer

Just because mourhino mentions ben haim you are all caught up in the hype and believe he's a good player. He's average at best, same as Distin, and neither would be anything to get excited about. 

Just because mourhino mentions ben haim you are all caught up in the hype and believe he's a good player. He's average at best, same as Distin, and neither would be anything to get excited about. 

Bollocks tbh.