Theo Walcott

Delima

Don't see the point of this playing him on the wing then move him up front idea - He's fucking shite on the wing - Not that skillfull and couldn't cross the road...but when he's played up front he's been much better...he was awesome for England U21 vs Germany and I think thats where he played for Southampton? I'd be just using him as a forward full time, I know he'd get less games but all these shite performances can't be doing him much good mentally.

I think he's putting him on the wing to try and make him learn some things.  Once he's deemed good enough, then he will probs be shifted back up front.

I think he's putting him on the wing to try and make him learn some things.  Once he's deemed good enough, then he will probs be shifted back up front.

Pointless IMO. To me it looks like all he's going to be learning is how to cope when the crowd gets on your back for being shite!

He's been poor since he signed. I know he's only young but it doesn't look like he's got anything but pace to his game at the moment. Not a clinical finisher like Owen and Fowler were at a similar age, not as skilful or physically strong as Rooney was at the same age.

he definitley isnt a winger, i lost count of the amount of times he tried to cross the ball and just ended up getting a throw in off the defenders legs.

I would definitley trust wenger though, henry started out on the wing (He was rather good at it like) and then wenger moved him upfront so i think its just a case of waiting to see what happens with this one

Guest Knightrider

Wenger is improving his awareness and strength by playing him on the wing - he knows exactly what he's doing, up front he'd be roughed about and not learn a great deal at all. On the wing he has to look up, he has to give and take, he has to hold his position and tactically learn when to stick or go, all things that will stand him in good stead for when he has the strength and build to play up frony, as well as the maturity. Henry says it was the best lesson he was ever taught, playing on the wing.

Wenger is improving his awareness and strength by playing him on the wing - he knows exactly what he's doing, up front he'd be roughed about and not learn a great deal at all. On the wing he has to look up, he has to give and take, he has to hold his position and tactically learn when to stick or go, all things that will stand him in good stead for when he has the strength and build to play up frony, as well as the maturity. Henry says it was the best lesson he was ever taught, playing on the wing.

dont buy into the hype.

it's like playing owen on the wing when he was 17.

wenger has lost the plot.

dont buy into the hype.

Aye doesnt know what he is doing that Wenger :lol:

dont buy into the hype.

Aye doesnt know what he is doing that Wenger :lol:

when it comes to english players...