We can win the UEFA Cup

James

Does anybody have the possibilities of who we would play if we managed to beat fenerbache or AZ????

I remember thinking it would be español or werder..

We could play anybody still left in the competition.

The Souness defeat hurt the most.

Although we had some chances against Marseille they probably had the cutting edge that we lacked, I just thought they played better than us.

Sporting on the other hand had no pace at the back whatsoever not to mention we where winning 2-0 with 45 minutes left. If we had Bellamy in the side we would've won......

This year the teams are better. More so than any over year this Newcastle team is more unpredictable, I'd fancy us to beat most sides in a 1 off match but I fear the likes of Seville will be to strong over 2 legs.

Guest Deep456

The one thing which may be in our favour is that Werder Bremen, AZ & Sevilla in particular are still in the hunt for their domestic titles. Let's hope this is still the case come March-April when we will inevitably draw one of them.

Don't forget Benfica. Also we have drawn AZ already.

Guest Murwinduck

to say something about win the uefa cup.. you have to pass next round az or Fener ..

What do you think of it , will az beat fener or not ?

i think fener can win az in netherland. cause in netherland MAteja kezman , Aurello , Onder and Lugano will play.

chance  % 60 Az  , %40 fener  i think.

Ps: Sorry About my english , i try to get develop it

to say something about win the uefa cup.. you have to pass next round az or Fener ..

What do you think of it , will az beat fener or not ?

i think fener can win az in netherland. cause in netherland MAteja kezman , Aurello , Onder and Lugano will play.

chance  % 60 Az  , %40 fener  i think.

Ps: Sorry About my english , i try to get develop it

I think it could go either way, although I think AZ will just make it through because of there 3 away goals.