St James' Park

Delima

Guest sicko2ndbest

This new graffiti will obviously change everything

It will probably force Ashley out and leave us up creek s*** according to you... :lol:

As for the amateur s***, those SD signs are amateur in the extreme.

It's the association with the regime you dislike!

What I also take exception to is posters with anti Ashley agendas wading into every availible argument just to have a bash! Wake up and smell the coffee man.  We have had people associated with the area and where has that got us nearly 60 years of fuck all

I am prepared to back the new approach/board as I think we are as close now to achieving something now as we have been for a decade, and ultimately that is what any true fan wants, success on the pitch

Guest bimpy474

Is anyone else bricking it that we could actually go down now, after the graffiti? I mean, we all know that the protests before the Hull match got us relegated.

:tobey:

I knew we as a group of fans sit and take being raped by Ashley all the time but some fans having a go at people for graffiti-ing OUR stadium name to where it belongs is cringe worthy and embarrassing. 

all graffiting the stadium does is degrade it further, have no idea how people don't understand this.

Degrade what? the prestigious 'Sports Direct Arena'. Bollocks. This is in response to the current degradation. It's not 'Jonno woz 'ere' It's the name the fans grew up with and love.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I hear Ashley could be putting the club up for sale again over this.

Wow a one liner from HTT, hopefully he's getting bored of his own voice!

Guest Howaythetoon

It will probably force Ashley out and leave us up creek s*** according to you... :lol:

What I also take exception to is posters with anti Ashley agendas wading into every availible argument just to have a bash! Wake up and smell the coffee man.  We have had people associated with the area and where has that got us nearly 60 years of f*** all

I am prepared to back the new approach/board as I think we are as close now to achieving something now as we have been for a decade, and ultimately that is what any true fan wants, success on the pitch

If it was Sir Bobby himself in charge doing this I'd be fucking angry, the fact its that cunt Ashley just makes me even more angry.

I don't give a damn where we are in the league, the renaming of St. James' Park is not on, regardless. Its wrong every day, night or morning. Its wrong wrong wrong.

What I also take exception to is posters with anti Ashley agendas wading into every availible argument just to have a bash! Wake up and smell the coffee man.  We have had people associated with the area and where has that got us nearly 60 years of fuck all

Theres a middle ground ffs.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Relegation, if you're serious I can't tell, was as much down to Fat Fred as much as it was MA; curent setup is vastly improved

Guest Howaythetoon

Relegation, if you're serious I can't tell, was as much down to Fat Fred as much as it was MA; curent setup is vastly improved

Nah, I'm not having that like. Everyone knows it was KK, protestors and a banner that lead us to relegation.

Guest michaelfoster

I knew we as a group of fans sit and take being raped by Ashley all the time but some fans having a go at people for graffiti-ing OUR stadium name to where it belongs is cringe worthy and embarrassing. 

all graffiting the stadium does is degrade it further, have no idea how people don't understand this.

Degrade what? the prestigious 'Sports Direct Arena'. Bollocks. This is in response to the current degradation. It's not 'Jonno woz 'ere' It's the name the fans grew up with and love.

If you were walking upto a stadium and it was covered in graffiti you would think what a shit hole, im sure Barnsley was like that went i went in the Championship season.

Guest sicko2ndbest

What I also take exception to is posters with anti Ashley agendas wading into every availible argument just to have a bash! Wake up and smell the coffee man.  We have had people associated with the area and where has that got us nearly 60 years of f*** all

I don't give a damn where we are in the league, the renaming of St. James' Park is not on, regardless. Its wrong every day, night or morning. Its wrong wrong wrong.

That about sums you up HTT and most of the other Ashley brigade. You would rather see us in the s*** so you can say 'I told you so' than give appreciation for the improved structure and running of the club

I bet you were happy we went down so it allowed you to have a bash

If you were walking upto a stadium and it was covered in graffiti you would think what a shit hole, im sure Barnsley was like that went i went in the Championship season.

Have you been in our ground lately? It looks absolutely vile.

Guest Howaythetoon

If you were walking upto a stadium and it was covered in graffiti you would think what a s*** hole, im sure Barnsley was like that went i went in the Championship season.

I wouldn't. A rival fan might but their opinions mean fuck all. I'd be thinking "at least someone fucking cares enough about the club's history and traditions to do something about it"

People like you have no sense of pride, and it fucking sickens me.

That about sums you up HTT and most of the other Ashley brigade. You would rather see us in the shit so you can say 'I told you so' than give appreciation for the improved structure and running of the club

Think you have missed his point.

That about sums you up HTT and most of the other Ashley brigade. You would rather see us in the shit so you can say 'I told you so' than give appreciation for the improved structure and running of the club

:lol: All people want, is the name of the stadium to remain the same.

Guest Howaythetoon

That about sums you up HTT and most of the other Ashley brigade. You would rather see us in the s*** so you can say 'I told you so' than give appreciation for the improved structure and running of the club

How the fuck can you deduce all of that from me being unhappy with the renaming of the stadium?

The improved structure of the club has fuck all to do with the renaming of the stadium you cretin.

FFS honestly :lol:

NE5 esque that kind of crap man.

:lol: All people want, is the name of the stadium to remain the same.

Guest sicko2ndbest

My opinion has obviously been noted, and I have no inclination to repeat

I want success on the pitch and if it means going against tradition now and again then so be it. In a league where sentiment has been long gone I think we need to roll with times! I firmly believe this board is progressive, not regressive and for that reason I am happy for them to make their decisions