Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

He wanted to play for Newcastle. Would you prefer someone happy to sit on the bench ?

Give over with that crap man. That's why he faked an injury when he was asked to do a job for the "team he wanted to play for". And don't come out with the "Souness was a liar" b*llocks either, because if he really was lying I'm pretty sure Bellamy could have done the club for fining him.

As I said, he played for a season and a half with a serious knee injury. And still showed more desire to win and appetite than anyone over that consistent period. Anyone who disputes this either didn't watch the team or has a short, selective memory, which appears to be the case among quite a number of people, simply because he isn't our player anymore. I suppose you will say that you prefer Marcelino and the Luque's of this world ?

Likewise, when he said he wouldn't want to stay if Rooney came ? Do you also prefer players to be happy sitting on the bench ? Do you bollocks.

What would you have said if Shearer had been asked to play on the right wing ? Aye, stupid isn't it. I can't believe after all this time there are still people around who can't see that Souness deliberatly forced this situation onto Bellamy, putting himself before his job and the good of the club, of which playing him out of position was also part of his ploy to undermine and sell his intended sale to gullible supporters of a popular player.

Shearer said after that Norwich match when we made the Rooney bid that if him coming in meant he lost his place in the side, then so be it. Bellamy on the other hand came out and said, "Craig Bellamy has to look out for what's best for Craig Bellamy". Really sounds like he was putting the club first eh?

As I said. If you prefer players who dont' want to fight for their place in the team, thats your choice. You wouldn't be running much of a team though, a bit like Souness actually .........

no,thats the point,he didn't want to fight for his place,he was quite prepared to f*** off if he wasn't first choice,nowt too wrong in that,as he said "craig bellamy will do what is best for craig bellamy" but don't make out he put the team first.

I've no problem with that whatsoever. Every player should put themselves first, I wouldn't think much of them if they didn't.

Because what he means, whatever the slant on it is, is that he is saying he wants to play every week, thats all. Which is spot on, they all should.

so what was all that "fight for his place"stuff ?

I haven't a clue mate. Basically I pay more attention to their actions than their words, andthis was a player who didn't need to tell you he wanted to play every week, every minute of every game, he showed you that he did when he was on the pitch.

BTW....he's just set up Liverpools 2nd goal with a superb bit of vision and play, but I suppose people will say Martins is better if or because he scores 1 goal more, or something

He wanted to play for Newcastle. Would you prefer someone happy to sit on the bench ?

Give over with that crap man. That's why he faked an injury when he was asked to do a job for the "team he wanted to play for". And don't come out with the "Souness was a liar" b*llocks either, because if he really was lying I'm pretty sure Bellamy could have done the club for fining him.

As I said, he played for a season and a half with a serious knee injury. And still showed more desire to win and appetite than anyone over that consistent period. Anyone who disputes this either didn't watch the team or has a short, selective memory, which appears to be the case among quite a number of people, simply because he isn't our player anymore. I suppose you will say that you prefer Marcelino and the Luque's of this world ?

Likewise, when he said he wouldn't want to stay if Rooney came ? Do you also prefer players to be happy sitting on the bench ? Do you bollocks.

What would you have said if Shearer had been asked to play on the right wing ? Aye, stupid isn't it. I can't believe after all this time there are still people around who can't see that Souness deliberatly forced this situation onto Bellamy, putting himself before his job and the good of the club, of which playing him out of position was also part of his ploy to undermine and sell his intended sale to gullible supporters of a popular player.

Shearer said after that Norwich match when we made the Rooney bid that if him coming in meant he lost his place in the side, then so be it. Bellamy on the other hand came out and said, "Craig Bellamy has to look out for what's best for Craig Bellamy". Really sounds like he was putting the club first eh?

As I said. If you prefer players who dont' want to fight for their place in the team, thats your choice. You wouldn't be running much of a team though, a bit like Souness actually .........

no,thats the point,he didn't want to fight for his place,he was quite prepared to f*** off if he wasn't first choice,nowt too wrong in that,as he said "craig bellamy will do what is best for craig bellamy" but don't make out he put the team first.

I've no problem with that whatsoever. Every player should put themselves first, I wouldn't think much of them if they didn't.

Because what he means, whatever the slant on it is, is that he is saying he wants to play every week, thats all. Which is spot on, they all should.

Talk about backtracking! :lol:

BTW....he's just set up Liverpools 2nd goal with a superb bit of vision and play, but I suppose people will say Martins is better if or because he scores 1 goal more, or something

Any difference between that, and say, Martins' assist to set up Butt down at Spurs a month ago?

Any difference between that, and say, Martins' assist to set up Butt down at Spurs a month ago?

Martins pass split the Spurs defence.

Bellamy's was a simple pass across the 6 yard box, good control though.

NE5's gone over to Toontastic now, hoping for more favourable results.

Ne5 isn't registered on toontastic Dave, just here and howaythetoon.

Shame people still think we are better off losing at home to Birmingham than winning in the Nou Camp though.

he has shut a lot of people up tonight, scoring a goal at the camp nou and setting up the guy he had a fight with to score another is the way to do it.

again his on field antics over shadow his off field imo.

however, i think people have fixed opinions on the lad and everyone is entitled to one, so lets put this one to bed eh!

(as well as the awful puns!)

Martins pass split the Spurs defence.

Bellamy's was a simple pass across the 6 yard box, good control though.

Decent setup, but the way Andy Gray wanked over it was just plain silly.

Shame people still think we are better off losing at home to Birmingham than winning in the Nou Camp though.

Nah. We're better off winning at home against a Liverpool side undone by some dreadful Bellamy finishing than losing AS a Liverpool side undone by some dreadful Bellamy finishing though.

Are you implying that we'd not have lost 5-1 against Birmingham had Bellamy been in the team then? :lol:

Please don't try that again. :lol:

Okay then, 'NE5 has gone over to Toontastic under his LeazesMag username'.

Bellamy could have played for us in the Nou Camp if he could control his temper and hadn't punched an Inter player - FACT.

Please don't try that again. :lol:

Okay then, 'NE5 has gone over to Toontastic under his LeazesMag username'.

Who is Leazes Mag? Who are you?

:lol:

Are you implying that we'd not have lost 5-1 against Birmingham had Bellamy been in the team then? :lol:

Exactly. Just like Liverpool wouldn't have been bum-raped by Arsenal reserves in the Carling Cup if Bellamy had played.

What?

He did?

Oh.

My username over there is nufc4ever, just as it was here before I was made admin and changed it. You should have noticed the same signature i've always used.

Leazes = NE5.

I was being sarcastic Dave, it's what Leazes always used to say when I questioned him about stuff he'd said over there.

Exactly. Just like Liverpool wouldn't have been bum-raped by Arsenal reserves in the Carling Cup if Bellamy had played.

What?

He did?

Oh.

he's right you know,had bellamy stayed we'd be in the nou camp tonight,we weren't going backwards even when nhe was here.

my twopenneth,gary speed leaving was more detrimental than bellamy leaving.

My username over there is nufc4ever, just as it was here before I was made admin and changed it. You should have noticed the same signature i've always used.

Leazes = NE5.

I was being sarcastic Dave, it's what Leazes always used to say when I questioned him about stuff he'd said over there.

Whoosh.

:blush:

What?

He did?

Oh.

he's right you know,had bellamy stayed we'd be in the nou camp tonight,we weren't going backwards even when nhe was here.

my twopenneth,gary speed leaving was more detrimental than bellamy leaving.

Christ. :lol: