Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

Erm, did you see it? I thought you said it was someone else's tale?

They're right anyway, every footballer ever has supposedly done that.

No I didn't see it. Nor did I see the holocaust. Nor did I see September the 11th, did it REALLY happen?

So, if we find you a link to the holocaust, or September 11th, are you going to provide us with some evidence of this Bellamy story?

Guest Andy_M

No I didn't see it. Nor did I see the holocaust. Nor did I see September the 11th, did it REALLY happen?

So, if we find you a link to the holocaust, or September 11th, are you going to provide us with some evidence of this Bellamy story?

Yeah, I've already found you a link. The link is a guy at work's son. Chase that up what you will, before dismissing it. Cheers xxx

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, I've already found you a link. The link is a guy at work's son. Chase that up what you will, before dismissing it. Cheers xxx

Take into account that loads of people are telling you its an urban myth before believing it.

Yeah, well my next-door neighbour's cousin goes to school with your guy-at-work's-son and says he's a stupid cunt.

Prove me wrong.

Guest Andy_M

Yeah, well my next-door neighbour's cousin goes to school with your guy-at-work's-son and says he's a stupid c***.

Prove me wrong.

I don't need to. Common sense prevails telling me and probably others that you've just made that up acting the nob.

Yeah, well my next-door neighbour's cousin goes to school with your guy-at-work's-son and says he's a stupid c***.

Prove me wrong.

I don't need to. Common sense prevails telling me and probably others that you've just made that up acting the nob.

Just like no one believes your friend of a friend of a friend tripe.

Except you, like.

Guest Andy_M

Prove me wrong.

Except you, like.

Son of a friend. Don't you pay attention? OMGGGGZZZ it's word ov mouth lyk it cant be true! FINGS R ONLI TRU WEN DEY APPEAR IN DA DAILY STAR SO AM NOT BELIVIN DIS BULSHITT MAN!

Guest Andy_M

Aren't fifties pretty rare anyway? Story would be pretty s*** if he burnt a fiver. :lol:

Maybe he burnt ten fivers, one after another, probably using a gold-plated cigarette lighter.

Maybe he should just burn you and do us all a favour ;)

Prove me wrong.

Except you, like.

Son of a friend. Don't you pay attention? OMGGGGZZZ it's word ov mouth lyk it cant be true! FINGS R ONLI TRU WEN DEY APPEAR IN DA DAILY STAR SO AM NOT BELIVIN DIS BULSHITT MAN!

Oh yeah, son of a friend. That makes all the difference.

Outburst stuns Curbishley, a spectacular fall-out? What did he do exactly?

Exchanged harsh words with his new manager.

Well thats a hell of a story, care to tell us what was said?

No.

Hmm, no problem. As a supporter of one of his former clubs, I will happily take any opportunity to be fucking outraged by any old bollocks and reiterate my desire for his legs to be permanently crippled.

Outburst stuns Curbishley, a spectacular fall-out? What did he do exactly?

Exchanged harsh words with his new manager.

Well thats a hell of a story, care to tell us what was said?

No.

Hmm, no problem. As a supporter of one of his former clubs, I will happily take any opportunity to be fucking outraged by any old bollocks and reiterate my desire for his legs to be permanently crippled.

Haha, that basically summarised my reaction to the article.

Guest Andy_M

Prove me wrong.

Except you, like.

Clearly a bullshitter then. He went and told his Dad this after making it up. Or alternatively, his Dad made up the story on his long journey into work before telling me about it. People's imaginations, huh? Oh wait, didn't Dyer get accused of this once? SHIT! OMGZ DYER GOT ACCUSED OF IT. ONLY ONE PLAYA CAN BE ACCUSED OF AN INCIDENT LYK THIS, ALL DA REST ARE IMMEDIATELY UNTRUE LYK!

Prove me wrong.

Except you, like.

Clearly a bullshitter then. He went and told his Dad this after making it up. Or alternatively, his Dad made up the story on his long journey into work before telling me about it. People's imaginations, huh? Oh wait, didn't Dyer get accused of this once? SHIT! OMGZ DYER GOT ACCUSED OF IT. ONLY ONE PLAYA CAN BE ACCUSED OF AN INCIDENT LYK THIS, ALL DA REST ARE IMMEDIATELY UNTRUE LYK!

His son probably heard it from his dad who'd heard it from a guy at work who'd heard it from his son.

Guest Andy_M

Prove me wrong.

Except you, like.

Clearly a bullshitter then. He went and told his Dad this after making it up. Or alternatively, his Dad made up the story on his long journey into work before telling me about it. People's imaginations, huh? Oh wait, didn't Dyer get accused of this once? s***! OMGZ DYER GOT ACCUSED OF IT. ONLY ONE PLAYA CAN BE ACCUSED OF AN INCIDENT LYK THIS, ALL DA REST ARE IMMEDIATELY UNTRUE LYK!

His son probably heard it from his dad who'd heard it from a guy at work who'd heard it from his son.

You're a class act you. You probably find it hard to believe, not being from this country. But people DO see footballers out and about you know. To me, it's just Steve's lad who saw Bellers, not the friends of a mothers friend scenario at all.

Prove me wrong.

Except you, like.

Clearly a bullshitter then. He went and told his Dad this after making it up. Or alternatively, his Dad made up the story on his long journey into work before telling me about it. People's imaginations, huh? Oh wait, didn't Dyer get accused of this once? s***! OMGZ DYER GOT ACCUSED OF IT. ONLY ONE PLAYA CAN BE ACCUSED OF AN INCIDENT LYK THIS, ALL DA REST ARE IMMEDIATELY UNTRUE LYK!

You're a class act you. You probably find it hard to believe, not being from this country. But people DO see footballers out and about you know. To me, it's just Steve's lad who saw Bellers, not the friends of a mothers friend scenario at all.

Your assumption about my nationality speaks volumes for your perspicacity and intelligence.

Guest firetotheworks

In my experience Ive heard it about Bellamy, Dyer, Giggs, Taylor (although I know he was a twat at school), Earnshaw, Shearer (no less!), Beardsley. Im sure other players have been mentioned to other people nationwide. If you believe everything that youre told second or even third hand then youre gullible.

People's imaginations, huh? Oh wait, didn't Dyer get accused of this once? s***! OMGZ DYER GOT ACCUSED OF IT. ONLY ONE PLAYA CAN BE ACCUSED OF AN INCIDENT LYK THIS, ALL DA REST ARE IMMEDIATELY UNTRUE LYK!

I know girl who said she saw Dyer do that in Suffolk nightclub & have herd rumours Woodgate has done it. Of course they could be urban myths or it could be footballers know most people wouldn't want to burn a fiver never mind a fifty & it is there way of saying FUCK OFF. I have never seen any footballer do this in a nightclub myself.

In my experience Ive heard it about Bellamy, Dyer, Giggs, Taylor (although I know he was a twat at school), Earnshaw, Shearer (no less!), Beardsley. Im sure other players have been mentioned to other people nationwide. If you believe everything that youre told second or even third hand then youre gullible.

Quite a lot of money going up in smoke, really.