Toon Ultras

kane2005

Guest Gemmill

The whole "getting away from the charvas" thing. Two things - firstly, if you want to create an atmosphere, then to an extent you can't be too choosy about who comes and sits next to you. If you find that the other people who want to be in a singing area of the ground are charvers then you just have to go with it - there's no sense designating an area of the ground as the singing area, then moving when you attract a decent number of people that want to sing.

As for the sort of people that you have attracted, you should have considered this when everyone was telling you that the name had negative connotations etc. You're going to attract dickheads if you call yourself the ultras. I don't know any of the lads who set this thing up, but you can tell they set it up for all the right reasons and good luck to them with it, but if you pick a name like that then you run the risk of attracting mongs who want to be part of a gang of ultras. When that happens, you can't run away to another part of the ground.

You will see if you have ever sat in level 7 for cup games this season, chavs have been a massive problem...

1) Alot of them getting thrown out for throwing things at away fans

2) We actually seen one of them supping a bottle of bella brusco, which then get kicked down the stairs an smashed to smithers.

3) One of our main problems is singing songs too fast, as we try to slow songs, they get faster as the chavs or pricks join in, its as if there all on speed.

4) The variety of songs this sing is pathetic.

5) As we sing one song, they began with the usual, EASY EASY EASY OR YOUR SUPPORT IS SHIT ETC..

Those are a few reason why the move was made.

Also we feel the players can hear us more were we are now.

Guest Gemmill

You will see if you have ever sat in level 7 for cup games this season, chavs have been a massive problem...

1) Alot of them getting thrown out for throwing things at away fans

2) We actually seen one of them supping a bottle of bella brusco, which then get kicked down the stairs an smashed to smithers.

3) One of our main problems is singing songs too fast, as we try to slow songs, they get faster as the chavs or pricks join in, its as if there all on speed.

4) The variety of songs this sing is pathetic.

5) As we sing one song, they began with the usual, EASY EASY EASY OR YOUR SUPPORT IS SHIT ETC..

Those are a few reason why the move was made.

Also we feel the players can hear us more were we are now.

But do you not see how you've perhaps attracted that element by insisting on the "ultras" name?  Ultras aren't known for their good behaviour. 

The "chavs" they were trying to get away from got tickets for the SE corner anyway, they look on the Ultras site, so they seen about the move and followed em. Sad thing is these little fkers go to the match just to work the Ultras.

We actually spoke about the possibilities of a name change last night, but tbh, its a waste of time now.

Wether people want to join us or not, thats up to them. Last night we saw a masive increase on members on our forums, because of our flag.

One person who sign up , said he has been going since the mid 70's, an says the atmosphere has been getting worse an worse, he said that we were great last night, but wasnt a fan of the balloons, which is fair enough. So next game we are opting for flags.

Guest Gemmill

Good luck to you then mate, but honestly attracting the charv element was foreseeable from the start because of the name that you chose.  I can just imagine the little bamps getting all excited ("pure buzzin'" :lol: ) at the prospect of being part of an Ultras gang.

I agree that it's a waste of time now, but then so is moving to try and get away to them.  Just please don't bring them to the Milburn Level 7. :razz: 

I love how toon ultras hate the people of Newcastle Online and yet constantly spam this forum with stuff about their "cause" and their site.

We don't actually dis-like N-O or it's regular members, the problem between the two was with the hitzfeld campaign you all had going, when i believe it was HTT asked us to back his campaign, however he wouldn't back TU on N-O, and it went from there.

About tonight, i was very impressed with the numbers we had, 60-100 is a great achievement considering our image has been badly discredited due to the charver element up in level  7, also we never stopped singing, just need to keep working at it.

Not totally true as I told the guys who were looking after tu a while back we would happily back them if they simply showed us what they had planned. We then got insults and stuff like we hate N-O, don't need N-O and stuff like that.

I don't think the name it what got the chavs involved, fact is as soon as they heard about a group of fans wanting to make nosie and be noticed they were always going to jump onto the bandwagon, only now they know they are not wanted, they are doing their very best to wind the Ultras up.

Guest Gemmill

I don't think the name it what got the chavs involved, fact is as soon as they heard about a group of fans wanting to make nosie and be noticed they were always going to jump onto the bandwagon, only now they know they are not wanted, they are doing their very best to wind the Ultras up.

:lol:  Seriously?  They're going to the games on a wind-up?  Are they intentionally singing the songs fast?  That is fucking quality if it's true. :lol:

:lol:  Seriously?  They're going to the games on a wind-up?  Are they intentionally singing the songs fast?  That is f****** quality if it's true. :lol:

http://img215.echo.cx/img215/7744/brian37cm.jpg

"That blasted Ultras of Toon group keep speeding up the songs".

I love how toon ultras hate the people of Newcastle Online and yet constantly spam this forum with stuff about their "cause" and their site.

We don't actually dis-like N-O or it's regular members, the problem between the two was with the hitzfeld campaign you all had going, when i believe it was HTT asked us to back his campaign, however he wouldn't back TU on N-O, and it went from there.

About tonight, i was very impressed with the numbers we had, 60-100 is a great achievement considering our image has been badly discredited due to the charver element up in level  7, also we never stopped singing, just need to keep working at it.

Not totally true as I told the guys who were looking after tu a while back we would happily back them if they simply showed us what they had planned. We then got insults and stuff like we hate N-O, don't need N-O and stuff like that.

I recall  N-O saying that they wouldn't endorse the Ultras as a group, but the idea of Bringing back the noise generally, but at that time, we had no plans, we were an absolute shambles, and i wouldn't have been surprised if you did recieve a bad reception as it wasn't really going anywhere, people were on the forum for just the banter etc..., but we've came over that greatly, and actually are more organised as a group etc..

With the charvs, it's like flies to shit, its not that we are ultras that they moved, but just for the noise and general piss taking of the away fans. However when i had a look up at L7 yesterday, there was still a large congregation of Charvs up there and they may just stay up there, i fucking hope so.

:lol:  Seriously?  They're going to the games on a wind-up?  Are they intentionally singing the songs fast?  That is f****** quality if it's true. :lol:

http://img215.echo.cx/img215/7744/brian37cm.jpg

"That blasted Ultras of Toon group keep speeding up the songs".

:lol:

"Are you the Toon Ultras?"

"Fuck off!..."

Guest Gemmill

Horrible to think that the closest thing to the away fans is these dregs of society.  Jesus, I live here and I'm sometimes horror-struck by the state of some of these fucking zombies wandering around Northumberland street:  sleeves on their tracksuit tops finishing halfway up their arms, boney wrists with big flapping oversized hands on the end of them, spotty faces with oversized features, always with mouths agape and teeth like kicked-over tombstones, pasty crumbs down the front of their tops and in the corner of their mouth, hair gelled forward and down onto their forehead and underlined by a collection of white spots running along their hairline, incomprehensible gibberish coming from their mouths punctuated with "heeya man" or "fockin".  If these people aren't the product of incestuous relationships then they fucking well should be.

Horrible horrible specimens.  And hardly the advert you want for your average NUFC fan.  Which was my point before I went into a charver hate fuelled trance-rant.

Guest Mighty Toon Army

That's a load of bullshit.  The only way you were going to support and advertise the toon ultras on this site was through a name change.  The name was then changed to bring back the noise and your hierarchy then added an icon on your homepage with no link.

I personally think it's pathetic that people won't support this cause solely because of the name.  It's only a fucking name for christ sake.  What the toon ultras stand for alone should get every newcastle fan's blessing. 

St James's is a morgue.  The past reputation of it being a fortress is now a myth.  The toon ultras are trying to rectify this and do something positive. 

That's a load of bullshit.  The only way you were going to support and advertise the toon ultras on this site was through a name change.  The name was then changed to bring back the noise and your hierarchy then added an icon on your homepage with no link.

I personally think it's pathetic that people won't support this cause solely because of the name.  It's only a f****** name for christ sake.  What the toon ultras stand for alone should get every newcastle fan's blessing. 

St James's is a morgue.  The past reputation of it being a fortress is now a myth.  The toon ultras are trying to rectify this and do something positive. 

As if Si....

As long as we are called Toon ltras we will get no help support off anyone else. Its a fucking name man. A bunch of fans which want to BRING BACK THE NOISE to a once fortress intimidating SJP. Simple As.