What exactly are Milners strengths?

KaKa

If milner is are best player this season it shows how shit we really are

Cannot beat a man and when he does he has to beat him for the second time to get it on his right foot

Passing is piss poor

Pace and strength none existent

But he is our best player???

Guest Gemmill

If milner is are best player this season it shows how shit we really are

Cannot beat a man and when he does he has to beat him for the second time to get it on his right foot

Passing is piss poor

Pace and strength none existent

But he is our best player???

Do you see the irony in defending Luque with one post and having a go at Milner with the next?

Milner is great i suppose according to you

Because he is english

SO you not going to say a strength of Milners?? you will need a few hours to think about it

Because he is english

SO you not going to say a strength of Milners?? you will need a few hours to think about it

Milner is effective even if he is a little erratic. You say he can't beat a man, I say that is a load of bollocks! He beats more defenders than most of the team and that includes Martins who often just runs into a defender and loses possesion. His crossing was certainly off tonight but he still put in about 3-4 crosses we should have done better with, between Luque going blind for 5 seconds and Martins hanging on the edge of the 18 yard box leaving one in it made Milners task a lot harder!

Because he is english

Even last night, he worked hard and he never let his head go down. Not saying he played well but those are two traits that would have won the fans over a long time ago if Luque had shown them when he played. I only like him because he's white and English though, same goes for Martins and N'Zogbia.

You could stick Paula Radcliffe on the pitch and she could run about and work hard. 20grand a week for working hard canny that it is

She's probably as good a bet as Luque.

Guest Gemmill

You could stick Paula Radcliffe on the pitch and she could run about and work hard.

Aye, more than can be said for your mate Luque eh?  Fuck all to do with his nationality btw, but if you want to perpetuate that myth, feel free.

What an idiotic argument to put forward. 

Noone got one of milners strength's yet??

thought not

Are being effective and providing lots of assists not strengths now eh? Good work-rate and attitude not either? Also, he has a terrific shot on him. He's got a few tricks too. The funny thing is, most of these have been said already in response to your previous post. English comprehension not one of your strengths yet?

Noone got one of milners strength's yet??

thought not

Are being effective and providing lots of assists not strengths now eh? Good work-rate and attitude not either? Also, he has a terrific shot on him. He's got a few tricks too. The funny thing is, most of these have been said already in response to your previous post. English comprehension not one of your strengths yet?

Douga knows all about him though tbf, he knows Milner can't beat his man and he is right because he never does it.

Maths is more by strength

A few tricks, so he should for being a proffesional but i hevent seen one yet

Alot of assists?? I suppose his crossing is so good that it always should ahve a goal on the end of it.

England i rekon!!

Maths is more by strength

A few tricks, so he should for being a proffesional but i hevent seen one yet

Alot of assists?? I suppose his crossing is so good that it always should ahve a goal on the end of it.

England i rekon!!

Pardon? :lol:

Im sure Douga is the one who wrote of Huntington or Edgar after their first ever start when they did quite well. Claiming they were shite and will never make it etc..

Im certain he is a WUM because whatever the majority of people think he is always the opposite.

Huntington is good then??

And evryone on this site who has wrote of Tiitus is now praising him they should also be getting a mention. Milners strength yet??

It is odd to see people having a go at Milner because "he can't beat his man, he can't do this, he can't do that", yet at Villa we've got a player only a little younger, Agbonlahor, who seems to get roundly praised in the media and by our and other fans as "some prospect", yet in fact offers absolutely nothing but pace.

Milner is much further down the development line than that, and has a lot more to offer than Agbonlahor, and has performed well for a season and a half now, but he gets stick. I don't get it. I know which of those two I'd prefer.

He's 21 and has produced the goods all season. Yet no doubt most of the people on here, as was the case on our forums when we were linked with him too, will go gooey eyed at the prospect of signing a player like SWP to play in that position - a player who has consistently done nothing for several seasons now.

It is odd to see people having a go at Milner because "he can't beat his man, he can't do this, he can't do that", yet at Villa we've got a player only a little younger, Agbonlahor, who seems to get roundly praised in the media and by our and other fans as "some prospect", yet in fact offers absolutely nothing but pace.

Milner is much further down the development line than that, and has a lot more to offer than Agbonlahor, and has performed well for a season and a half now, but he gets stick. I don't get it. I know which of those two I'd prefer.

He's 21 and has produced the goods all season. Yet no doubt most of the people on here, as was the case on our forums when we were linked with him too, will go gooey eyed at the prospect of signing a player like SWP to play in that position - a player who has consistently done nothing for several seasons now.

:hello2:  O0

Thing is I bet anything if we were linked with a swap deal for Agbonlahor most people would be well up for it.