Hunty becomes the hunted

stozo

No dont let him leave

Hes been inspirational this season

Looks solid as a rock and we will have a ramge, taylor, huntington, edgar back four soon

We dont need davies whn we have a future england international here.

This HAS to be a wind up, surely to God!

No dont let him leave

Hes been inspirational this season

Looks solid as a rock and we will have a ramge, taylor, huntington, edgar back four soon

We dont need davies whn we have a future england international here.

This HAS to be a wind up, surely to God!

No shit Sherlock.  :rolleyes:

Huntington more than any of our other youngsters needs to be loaned out imo. He could well turn out to be a very good defender but he just strikes me as someone who needs a good kicking in a league or two below. If we can get him toughened up then we might have a very good defender on our hands. I wouldn't be sad to see Bramble, Ramage and Moore all go though. They are liability's. Get a new left back in and hopefully Gooch turns out to be good enough to sign. Don't think he will cost a fortune either. If we can do that plus get another centre back in as well (Woodgate in an ideal world although i very much doubt it will happen) then we won't miss the 3 donkeys thats for sure plus we'd have a left back who is reliable which means we won't need Huntington next season.

I'm soft as s*** but like to pretend I'm hard by abusing people over the internet

Good of you to admit it.

No futher questions, your honour!

HTL - what happenned to your uberposts? I enjoyed reading them even though I'm often in disagreement.

Can't be arsed right now. All I'm seeing are copy and paste type threads about the same subjects from so-called "new" members with the people who usually complain loudly about repetitive threads being strangely silent about it.

Most odd, or then again, maybe it isn't.  ;)

I still think Edgar is potentially the most talented centre-half to have come through our ranks in recent years. I'm very suprised that Huntington has been picked more regularly.

I agree. The short period he's had on the pitch he's shown a lot of potential imo. He has a level of composure about him that's really impressive imo.

Huntington more than any of our other youngsters needs to be loaned out imo. He could well turn out to be a very good defender but he just strikes me as someone who needs a good kicking in a league or two below. If we can get him toughened up then we might have a very good defender on our hands. I wouldn't be sad to see Bramble, Ramage and Moore all go though. They are liability's. Get a new left back in and hopefully Gooch turns out to be good enough to sign. Don't think he will cost a fortune either. If we can do that plus get another centre back in as well (Woodgate in an ideal world although i very much doubt it will happen) then we won't miss the 3 donkeys thats for sure plus we'd have a left back who is reliable which means we won't need Huntington next season.

I prefer if we sell Ramage and his place to be taken by Huntington

Ramage is our worst defender of all...

But im under the impression that Roeder actually rates him and thinks he is good enough and alot better then Huntington and Edgar

HTL - what happenned to your uberposts? I enjoyed reading them even though I'm often in disagreement.

Can't be arsed right now. All I'm seeing are copy and paste type threads about the same subjects from so-called "new" members with the people who usually complain loudly about repetitive threads being strangely silent about it.

Most odd, or then again, maybe it isn't.  ;)

Paranoid :lol: