Hunty becomes the hunted

stozo

According to the NOTW this morning Spurs, Man City and Everton are looking at signing Paul Huntington as he is out of contract at the end of the season.

We should get him a new contract ASAP regardless of whether anybody is interested as he has proved to be a decent defender.

he was f****** awful today, i realise it isnt his position left back, but he even got all of the basics wrong.

Aye,he was poor today but so was Taylor(of course not as poor as hunty but still).Both of them are Central defenders and its stupid to play them there,especially Taylor(Nobby is class there and he is proving this all season).

I still remember the West Ham game where Hunty and Edgar played together and they did pretty solid job

he was f****** awful today, i realise it isnt his position left back, but he even got all of the basics wrong.

Not for the first time. Why the hell Roeder doesn't give Edgar another game at left back instead is farking beyond me.

Aye,im thinking the same thing

The 2 games he played in the premiership he looked solid especially the game against West Ham

I like how BottledDog wants to make Dyer look like a mong but he can't even spell his name right ffs.

You think that that makes him look like a mong? A little unfair perhaps, personally I just find it kinda funny.

As for my spelling, calm down fella, you'll do yourself a mischief if it causes such frustration. We are all human and just as Dyer can make a booby, sadly so can I.

Once Hunty gets over his  "look at me mum I'm playing for the Toon" and "don't I look good, look at me does my shirt look nice". he will be a good little player, still a bit star struck and depends on those next to him to tell him what to do and where to be.

Roeder has an annoying tendency to pick the youngsters in order of age and experience rather than ability. I've no doubt that when Ramage comes back, he'll be again selected ahead of Edgar and Huntington.

You are probably right

Roeder has an annoying tendency to pick the youngsters in order of age and experience rather than ability. I've no doubt that when Ramage comes back, he'll be again selected ahead of Edgar and Huntington.

his £40k bonus for every one of 'his' academy plsyers making first team wouldnt have anything to do with this owuld it......

he seems to prefer playing 'his' academy players rather than those who are not.

pattinson ahead of o'brien the obvious example

his £40k bonus for every one of 'his' academy plsyers making first team wouldnt have anything to do with this owuld it......

Ramage and Taylor aren't his academy players yet he plays them ahead of Huntington and Edgar. (rightly so in Taylors case). I haven't got a clue about any bonuses Roeder gets for players making the first team, but your argument of him playing Pattison ahead of O'Brien because of any bonuses he might get are wrong because surely it would have only been a one of bonus.

Oh Jesus :lol: MKII

Ramage and Taylor aren't his academy players yet he plays them ahead of Huntington and Edgar. (rightly so in Taylors case). I haven't got a clue about any bonuses Roeder gets for players making the first team, but your argument of him playing Pattison ahead of O'Brien because of any bonuses he might get are wrong because surely it would have only been a one of bonus.

correct.

there would have only been one bonus, and he would have had that last year against west brom (i think).

my point is that glenn's academy boys get in ahead of those who were not, hence o'brien. i dont think he has much of a choice but to play taylor ahead of the others you mentioned, does he.

i would love to hear how you feel it is justified that a lad who cannot run is played out of position on the left ahead of a lad who has full international caps in that position.

No dont let him leave

Hes been inspirational this season

Looks solid as a rock and we will have a ramge, taylor, huntington, edgar back four soon

We dont need davies whn we have a future england international here.

No dont let him leave

Hes been inspirational this season

Looks solid as a rock and we will have a ramge, taylor, huntington, edgar back four soon

We dont need davies whn we have a future england international here.

i hope we can get rid of Damage as soon as possible