Bellamy being nice again - why ?

Guest killers_perm

I couldn't give 2 shits about Craig shitty Bellamy. Hate it when hes linked with us in any way.

Can't believe people could care either.

1) Hes a total 2-faced prick

2) Always stirring up trouble

3) His goal record is shite

Forget about him and move on for f*cks sake

I wouldn't have him back because he is a disruptive influence and I've enjoyed not making the back pages for stupid stunts like the golf club incident.  And even if he wasn't an arsehole, we seem to be doing OK for pacey forwards at the moment and we should take our money and look for fullbacks and central midfielders. 

Good post. My thoughts too.

No doubting he's a top player but I'd much rather have a quality left back or right back thats going to give us five years or more good service.

"The situation was calmed down then, but when I was walking back to the hotel with Steve Finnan, who I was rooming with, I lost control for a few seconds.

"I went and confronted 'Ginger'...".

What a fucking headcase.

Thinking he's airing this stuff to clear the ground for a move back to us is the worst kind of wishful thinking. As far as we're concerned, he's history. And that history is only getting an airing because someone has advised him that he has a bad PR prob and most of the country thinks he's a nasty little mentalist.

Lets be honest it was only a matter of time until the jumped up little twat did something like this.

I give it 8-12 months and he'll be at it again. Making his mouth go, nutting birds, chinning his own team mates, getting sent off, beating his Mrs up.

He's a grade A arsehole and I don't really want the twat at NUFC. He's a great little player but a fucking timebomb.

We've got Martins, who's younger, faster and significantly more proffesional (so far that is - appreciate its very early to judge).

If someone offered me, 5 year years of Martins scoring 15 goals a season or 5 years of Bellamy scoring 20, I'd take Martins everyday even with the African Nations shite we'll have to put up with. He's no hassle.

The only waves that may need smoothing over is with the arseholes who fell for the souness propaganda, but the reality is they don't matter anyway.

Anyone with a brain knows he is a top footballer and that's what matters.

No, you don't insult any members.  :rolleyes:

You fucking idiot, HTL.

Guest optimistic nit

i genuinely believe bellamy did enjoy his time at nufc and that he loves the club. why else would he do all this grovelling when its obvious he's not coming back and will gain very little from it apart from maybe turning a few fans.

he can be a right little cunt at times but then so can dyer, who did much worse at times for the toon and has been forgiven. I don't really care if he threatened risse with a golf club, but you can count on one hand strikers in the prem who cause defenders more problems than he does, even if he doesn't always score. He absolutely carried us in the season before he was loaned out. I suppose we can thank him in a perverse way for all the trouble he caused, because if he hadn't left then we may still be looking forward to mid table finishes with souness at the helm as i doubt we would ever have fallen quite as far as we did, and so the idiot in the top would still think souness is the right man for the job.

If i had a choice between siding with souness or bellamy i know who i'd choose, and bellamy scored perhaps the most important (emotionally speaking) goal this century for us, one of few bright sparks so far this decade.

Guest optimistic nit

Lets be honest it was only a matter of time until the jumped up little t*** did something like this.

I give it 8-12 months and he'll be at it again. Making his mouth go, nutting birds, chinning his own team mates, getting sent off, beating his Mrs up.

He's a grade A arsehole and I don't really want the t*** at NUFC. He's a great little player but a f****** timebomb.

We've got Martins, who's younger, faster and significantly more proffesional (so far that is - appreciate its very early to judge).

If someone offered me, 5 year years of Martins scoring 15 goals a season or 5 years of Bellamy scoring 20, I'd take Martins everyday even with the African Nations s**** we'll have to put up with. He's no hassle.

i'll completely respect the sentements you give in this post if you will also say that you would like dyer out of the club as well.

Lets be honest it was only a matter of time until the jumped up little t*** did something like this.

He's a grade A arsehole and I don't really want the t*** at NUFC. He's a great little player but a f****** timebomb.

If someone offered me, 5 year years of Martins scoring 15 goals a season or 5 years of Bellamy scoring 20, I'd take Martins everyday even with the African Nations s**** we'll have to put up with. He's no hassle.

i'll completely respect the sentements you give in this post if you will also say that you would like dyer out of the club as well.

I've got no time for Dyer either to be honest but on the whole I don't think he's as much of a liability as Bellamy behaviour-wise. Bellamy is more effective on the pitch imo though.

I'd shed no tears if Dyer left, he's made a cracking living out of us. Too good really considering what he's given back.

I would have had more respect for Bellamy if he came out and said this about the texts at the time instead of denying he sent them and saying he'd lost his phone.

Good player for us but I won't be losing any sleep about him not coming back.

Surely his claims shearer started it have no credibility, since he originally claimed he never sent the text, that his phone was stolen. :/

i'll completely respect the sentements you give in this post if you will also say that you would like dyer out of the club as well

Dyer's changed ever since he was hated.  He says souness told him to sort himself out, and he did.

Further reports in the Mirror about the 'text war' between Bellamy & Shearer. 

Is it just me or has Bellers spent a not inconsiderable amount of time over the past few weeks defending his feelings for NUFC, declaring his time here as 'the best', trying to make amends for some of his antics and showing a semblence of remorse for previous misdemeanors.

Now, I'm not one for starting rumours....but if I was, I'd say he was trying to smooth the waves so that he can return to the Toon in the summer, maybe as a swap for (delete where applicable) -

Owen (obviously)  :undecided:

Dyer (possibly)  :buck2:

N'Zobia (doubtfully)  :tickedoff:

Taylor (tentatively)  :crazy2:

Given (stupid for trying-ly)  :knuppel2:

The only waves that may need smoothing over is with the arseholes who fell for the souness propaganda, but the reality is they don't matter anyway.

Anyone with a brain knows he is a top footballer and that's what matters.

A certain Mr F Shepherd springs to mind.