Would you buy Anton Ferdinand?

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bramble is Bramble. Do people honestly feel that these last four games are the turning point in his shitty Newcastle career? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, Ferdinand. Absolutely no chance. No no no.

Ben Haim/Distin both available on frees. Will be a bit disappointed if we don't get either of them; because us, with our defensive situation, should be carefully looking at all available centre-backs. Both of these defenders fit the bill for me. Organisers, leaders, and generally good players both youngish yet with Premiership experience.

Guest brewer

He lives off the fact his brother's one of the worlds best, and always has.

Not a chance would I take him.

He lives off the fact his brother's one of the worlds best, and always has.

Not a chance would I take him.

Partially true. He's top class for entire games sometimes. And a complete liability for sections of others.

Agree about Anton though. He's not good enough to have the attitude he does to his job. Christ knows, Bramble is NOWHERE NEAR good enough, but there's no point swapping him for a wronger-faced, equally useless player with a marginally less odd christian name.

I think Distin is shite, was no better than Dabizas or O'Brien when he was here a few years back, and seen little else to suggest he's going to make any difference to our backline.

Ferdinand is shite, if he was called Smith no-one would look twice. He owes his brother a lot tbh.