OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Guest Gemmill

Fucking hell, this thread is 23 pages long!  Are you lot for real??

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it's probably not worth reading from the beginning.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it's probably not worth reading from the beginning.

it's mostly pictures gems, should be no bother for you

Guest Gemmill

Excellent Vic.  Any lego adventures to recount?

Guest Invicta_Toon

it's top priority at the mo' gems, LDR system is fucking up a bit, but when we hammer that, the path integration should be a piece of piss

Guest Gemmill

it's top priority at the mo' gems, LDR system is fucking up a bit, but when we hammer that, the path integration should be a piece of piss

Sounds awesome.  Keep us in the loop eh?

I'll tell you's later, by the way.

WHHHEYYYYYYY

;D

Was only messing. I find this revealing as interesting as the rest of you. Cannot believe a full copy hasn't been leaked yet.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Sounds awesome.  Keep us in the loop eh?

closed loop or open loop gems? feedback or feedforward? hybrid? heirarchical?

i dont like white shorts tbh.

Don't worry they wont be white...surely someone has sense in the kit designing place....to not make them white...

And based on the picture nobby we can look forward to some TASTY hands and grass tonight and tomorrow eh?  For fucks sake...they could aleast have just done the whole shorts section in 1....bastards....

i dont like white shorts tbh.

Don't worry they wont be white...surely someone has sense in the kit designing place....to not make them white...

And based on the picture nobby we can look forward to some TASTY hands and grass tonight and tomorrow eh?  For fucks sake...they could aleast have just done the whole shorts section in 1....bastards....

aye looks like they will leave the middle of shorts and middle of shirt till the last day

Can't believe the club think the fans would fall for something like this, what were they expecting? 24 page threads on internet message boards or something!

The marketing people are mugs!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Can't believe the club think the fans would fall for something like this, what were they expecting? 24 page threads on internet message boards or something!

I don't know why they aren't suing all these bastards using the club logo in all their photoshop jobs

I don't know why they aren't suing all these bastards using the club logo in all their photoshop jobs

on what grounds? :lol: