Get ready.................

Rob W

I can see the orcs and the other unmentionables from the S of S***  rearing their ugly heads again if they get back into the PL

it's been a very welcome period of total peace & quiet after their spectacular crash & burn a couple of seasons back but like weeds they are difficult to remove entirely.......

tehre may even be younger members who have not come across a Mackem in full delusional mode......................  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

as much as i like the derbies it would be very, very funny to see them get stitched in the playoffs after recovering from such a bad start and then having all this optimism....it would simply be beautiful to watch (assuming you weren't looking at them obviously)

Guest Gemmill

eh, whatever. i like wathcing derby matches. always exciting.

Wrong.  The correct answer is that there is no enjoyment at all to be derived from watching derbies unless you are several goals to the good.  I miss the derby when we don't get to play them, but then when it comes around I dread it.

Guest Limpy

Wrong.  The correct answer is that there is no enjoyment at all to be derived from watching derbies unless you are several goals to the good.  I miss the derby when we don't get to play them, but then when it comes around I dread it.

this every time. bloody hate the games tbh

Know exactly what Rob Wis saying! Unfortunately work in a rather large office which is probably 70:30 them...and my good god are they starting to crawl out from under their rocks!!! They're even starting to go to the games again (mind you the £8 tickets they get makes it a little more tempting!!!)

However this time it's even more amusing than normal with the introduction of the 'Irish connection' (suddenly quite a few mackems I know have recently discoevered ancient Irish relations-wankers!!!) Not only are they on the way back this time, this time they mean business. Mind you comments from Quinn at the 'roadshows' he's doing, in such class classy establishments as Ryhope club, don't help. Comments like he wasn't bothered about beating us in the attendance stakes, just on the pitch and winning trophies etc. And the fact that Keane's ambitions were to have them competing with bigger clubs than the likes of us anyway!!!!

Gotta agree with mrmojorisin75, I'd fucking love them stay in the hunt all season, narrowly miss out on automatic promotion, piss their play-off semis and then choke at the final. Make my summer.........

correct.

Guest alijmitchell

correct.

bang on.

as much as i like the derbies it would be very, very funny to see them get stitched in the playoffs after recovering from such a bad start and then having all this optimism....it would simply be beautiful to watch (assuming you weren't looking at them obviously)

This.  Although, having Keano and Shearer possibly face off against each other as managers would be interesting. I hate Roy Keane, he is as ugly as a woman with a masculine upper lip. 

The delusion has already started, apparently there was a post on the SMB where they were talking about what players they would have from us and they only picked one (I think Owen). :lol:

"FAO newcatle fans on the board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love it how u feel it necessary to vist the SMB in vite ur mates i enjoy ur pathetic attempts to to wind us up

the FACT of the matter is that

Safc - have a better ground - training ground and more importantly a board who love the club and appriciates the fans and a manager who can attract players to the club.

lets face facts if a manager come in for you who do u wana play for roy keane or glen roader - no contest roy keane everytime

bar michael owen i wouldnt honestly swap in player in the newcastle squad foor any of our and we will add if and when we are promoted

probably the end of the thread really just wanted to get that off me chest like

feck the mags"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The delusion has already started, apparently there was a post on the SMB where they were talking about what players they would have from us and they only picked one (I think Owen). :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love it how u feel it necessary to vist the SMB in vite ur mates i enjoy ur pathetic attempts to to wind us up

Safc - have a better ground - training ground and more importantly a board who love the club and appriciates the fans and a manager who can attract players to the club.

lets face facts if a manager come in for you who do u wana play for roy keane or glen roader - no contest roy keane everytime

bar michael owen i wouldnt honestly swap in player in the newcastle squad foor any of our and we will add if and when we are promoted

feck the mags"

You couldn't make it up. 

Guest optimistic nit

feck the mags"

You couldn't make it up. 

how can anyone be so thick?

:lol: genius that

a last minute goal v stoke and they're world beaters. hope they come up to have another bash at that record.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1218806/2/istockphoto_1218806_bunch_of_keys.jpg