Record Smashed

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

Yesterday Tottenham Hotspur football club broke the British record for the most consecutive European wins with 8 O0

Guest TheOrder

Yesterday Tottenham Hotspur football club broke the British record for the most consecutive European wins with 8 O0

Cos' you got a by into the next round. Feyernoord would of wanked you, imo.

Guest kingdawson

Means f*** all to be honest, you have not played a decent side yet.

Still on the record books though my friend O0.

Guest kingdawson

WOOP WOOP I have just cum a little bit. Also heard it was the first time in many years (20 at least) that you were in Europe at this stage of the season?

irrelavant really. Just means when were actually in it, we break records. Special momment tbh

WOOP WOOP I have just cum a little bit. Also heard it was the first time in many years (20 at least) that you were in Europe at this stage of the season?

irrelavant really. Just means when were actually in it, we break records. Special momment tbh

Moment has two M's tbh

Serious question. Do you think we would of lost against any of the teams you have played?

Guest kingdawson

Serious question. Do you think we would of lost against any of the teams you have played?

Think you would have had major problems with Leverkusen and possibly besiktas.

Special :lol: well done, have a badge!

Suppose you have a lot of special moments thought tbf, you are a very special young man and don't let anyone tell you any different. How does a window taste out of interest?

Guest Geordiesned

Why are you biting, you dipshits? :lol:

To suggest people are biting intimates that kingdawson was angling for a bite. He's actually really excited about his little piece of useless news!

Guest kingdawson

Special :lol: well done, have a badge!

Suppose you have a lot of special moments thought tbf, you are a very special young man and don't let anyone tell you any different. How does a window taste out of interest?

No badge needed tbh. Im more then happy supporting a team that has the most consecutive wins in European football.

Guest Gemmill

Why are you biting, you dipshits? :lol:

To suggest people are biting intimates that kingdawson was angling for a bite. He's actually really excited about his little piece of useless news!

Nah the post where he referred to it as a "special moment" suggests to me that he's fishing tbh.

Ah right, and would we have a major problem at home to you in the league?

Guest kingdawson

You beat liverpool who beat Barcelona. You're better then Barca tbh.

You beat liverpool who beat Barcelona. Your better then Barca tbh.

You're, fucking scope!

You beat liverpool who beat Barcelona. Your better then Barca tbh.

That didn't answer my question. But thanks anyway!