Prediction for next year

Guest Invicta_Toon

No idea about league preformance.

But I can predict with utter confidence that there'll be plenty more disgraceful fans who think "supporting their club" means shitting all over it at every opportunity.

Guest Invicta_Toon

But I can predict with utter confidence that there'll be plenty more disgraceful fans who think "supporting their club" means shitting all over it at every opportunity.

I could care less tbh. I know what I've put in, I know what I've seen, I know how other clubs are run / perform

I could care less tbh. I know what I've put in, I know what I've seen, I know how other clubs are run / perform

What I'm saying is that mate, if you can't be bothered about the Toon anymore, just walk away.

Stop using it as a device to big yourself up as the "cynical cool guy" on an internet message board.

Guest Invicta_Toon

owen.

O0

like I said, no reason to expect otherwise

you get boring very quickly.

do one then

Guest eyeball_tickler

owen.

O0

like I said, no reason to expect otherwise

you get boring very quickly.

do one then

define "one"

Guest Invicta_Toon

What I'm saying is that mate, if you can't be bothered about the Toon anymore, just walk away.

Stop using it as a device to big yourself up as the "cynical cool guy" on an internet message board.

aye, that's exactly my motive

behave

If you want to find the martyr, he's called NE5

you want to take a guess at how many members support your view right now? I hardly think I'm in the minorty

behave

you want to take a guess at how many members support your view right now? I hardly think I'm in the minorty

Not to be condescending, but I honestly have no idea what you were trying to say there.

Guest Invicta_Toon

behave

Not to be condescending, but I honestly have no idea what you were trying to say there.

look look its another guy 'bigging himself up'

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37317.msg742296#msg742296

behave

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37317.msg742296#msg742296

I'm not bothered about people just saying it's hard to care now right after the loss today. God knows I was too for a moment.

The problem is your general "we're shit, and I'm so cool because I dont' care" Attitude that's been going on for ages now. I'm just tired of reading it. Especially now.

Guest Invicta_Toon

behave

I'm not bothered about people just saying it's hard to care now right after the loss today. God knows I was too for a moment.

The problem is your general "we're shit, and I'm so cool because I dont' care" Attitude that's been going on for ages now. I'm just tired of reading it. Especially now.

stupid post tbh. no point even talking to you your view of people is so fucked up

old git ,so its ok to let this shit go on season after season and just accept it .its called caring old dear , :crazy2:

old git ,so its ok to let this s*** go on season after season and just accept it .its called caring old dear , :crazy2:

There's a difference between caring and just bitching for the sake of it.

I've got no quarrel with you.

Woudl you rather we said that the players were good enough, the manager competent, and the results acceptable, wven though none of those are true?

Guest magpies_rawk

behave

i hate to say it but thats the way i'm feeling right now.