Most over rated Toon player (current team)

alpal78
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How on Earth can Parker be overrated when you lot are all ready to jump on his back every time we lose, draw, or there's a full moon out.

As for overrated player, I'd have to go with Taylor as well. But that's only because his star has been much, much too high before we went and **** on ourselves last week.

And why is Given on that list. If our recent crap form has proved anything good, it's that Given is a ****ing superhuman.

Guest micky_123

I hate to say it but Taylor is horribly overrated. Closely followed by Parker, who's ridiculous turns in the middle drive me insane.

And why is Given on that list. If our recent crap form has proved anything good, it's that Given is  ****ing superhuman.

Superhuman?

Who is the one who is over-rated?

I don't want to get into the pointless world class debate again, but if you sincerely believe (and it seems like you do) that Shay is a liability, you're either blind or overly cynical.

For your sake, I hope it's the latter.

And why is Given on that list. If our recent crap form has proved anything good, it's that Given is  ****ing superhuman.

Superhuman?

Who is the one who is over-rated?

I don't want to get into the pointless world class debate again, but if you sincerely believe (and it seems like you do) that Shay is a liability, you're either blind or overly cynical.

For your sake, I hope it's the latter.

Liability, no. He's a a good goalkeeper.

Is he over-rated by our fans? Very

Guest cfhpantera27

Luque obviously, Duff and Emre big dissapointment, and we're still hearing about Bramble having great potentional!? wtf like?

as for Given, he's about the only one the squad that deserves regular place in the side (of course Owen too when he's fit)

Milner for me. Had a good season but has very few attributes. Can't believe some people would rather he was called up for England than Lennon; I know he's got more goals/assists this season but I know damn well who I'd rather played for NUFC.

Guest Gemmill

Taylor and Martins.  Although I think people are waking up to the fact that Taylor isn't as good as they thought, but you only need to look at the Rooney vs Martins thread to see that some people are SERIOUSLY overrating the lad.

Guest teepee

got to be emre - has produced next to nothing for us - about a handfull of good games and that's it.

he does have the talent though, and i hope he comes good.

Martins is maybe being a bit over hyped,but this is his first season in the Prem so I am willing to wait and see how he turns out.

I voted for Taylor, everyone got way to over excited about him a Geordie lad doing well its what we all like to see, but really he is getting to be more of a liability than he is getting to be a better player.

Its not his ability letting him down its more his attitude.