Where the f*ck was Taylor?

GeordieDazzler

Who cares? He doesn't deserve a place in the team. End of.

Who does then?

He changed both central defenders today so there are obviously alternatives, or did you somehow miss that? I think in earlier matches the partnership of Moore and Bramble wasn't too bad, certainly better than Taylor and Bramble. What do you think? Are you saying that no matter how shit someone performs they should stay in the team?

Note the bit in bold.

For f***'s sake. I was just inquiring as to who you would prefer ahead of him was all.

For f***'s sake. I'm asking you what YOU think, that's all. Do you understand my point, anyway? Just thought I'd like to clear that one up because I'm not sure you'll get it.

For f***'s sake. I was just inquiring as to who you would prefer ahead of him was all.

For f***'s sake. I'm asking you what YOU think, that's all. Do you understand my point, anyway? Just thought I'd like to clear that one up because I'm not sure you'll get it.

Why the patronising then?

As it happens I'm not comfortable with any of them. It's all relative and depends a lot on how confident they are. At the moment I'd say Moore and Onyewu (who really needs to get used to the pace of the English game, and fast).

I'd have butt back there if he could actually jump over an inch on the ground. Experienced, leader, determined, good reader of the game, calm head, talker, tought tackler & a decent passer.

Shame he has no presence in the air or he could possibly be an option, but with him needed so much in the mid right now we really cannot afford to take a working element out of the team and put him elsewhere. If Parker could pick up his arse i think Butt would work well alongside Taylor/Gooch/Bramble who would be responsible for aerial duties.

Trying to think out of the box, as the combinations we currently have are weak as piss.

I'd have said Taylor & Gooch. Bramble and Gooch if Taylor's injured. All our combinations would have the potential to be regularly terrible tbh.

Based on what other than wishful thinking?

Coz it seems to me that it's less wishful thinking than the other partnerships i can think of. Moore hasn't played for ages so i would have been reluctant to make him start against the pace of D. Bent away from home. I'm not sure Bramble will be here next season but Gooch might be so i'd try him out with Taylor (if fit).

For what it's worth i think Bramble has played better than the lot of them recently but he showed signs of miss-timing things on Thursday and if his confidence is suspect i'd leave him out (Taylor didn't do well either imo). It's hard to pick a pair that look decent out of the current squad but those are my reasons for Taylor & Gooch. I don't bother with wishful thinking i just form my own opinion, right or wrong.

All academic in the end though.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think Moore-Gooch partnership today was shocking

well we've run out of players now, we'll have to wait unitil the summer when we will start implementing your excellent suggestions i'm sure

Guest puretoon

With Roeder at the helm god knows who, or if any player will be brought in.

The back four are changed round that many times they'll be dizzy. Roeder knew the situation when he took over and did sfa about it. 

but yes, I'd heard that Taylor had picked up a slight calf injury too-seemingly yet another one 'off sick'-there again, you're all saying he was on the bench??? 

Just goes to show how pathetically innept Roeder is in selecting his team, playing them in right positions, format and errmmm motivating them -huh!