Mick, NE5, HTL, Baggio et al - for the love of god...

Guest Knightrider

Guest Douga

Insult whoever and whatever here

IS gemmil Glenn Roeder??

Sorry Glenn is a better managr than Gemmil the wanka

You insulting someone. Disgraceful really, given your lofty role as a supposed responsible moderator of the forum. Let's face it, everything about your posts changed when you became a moderator so why not this aspect of it too?

Insulting someone who doesn't post on here, well so what? I insult players and managers too, should that not be allowed?

Dolt is not much of an insult either tbh. I'd have thought you'd agree anyway, someone who thought Souness was a top boss is a dolt.

Insulting a lot of your chums there, like. Especially those on toonspastic.

We all know the people who supported Souness from the start and who continued to support him long after that support should have stopped.

I get a lot of abuse on this forum that seems to go unnoticed by you, but the most abuse I ever had was for suggesting Souness be sacked after a couple of months, adding that if he wasn't sacked he should be given no money to spend in that first transfer window. That for me was a measure of the stupidity of some on this forum who believed Souness was the right man but now in HINDSIGHT believe he was never the right man.

The abuse for saying Jenas was shite a couple of years before he left the club and for saying ages ago that Parker isn't good enough is nothing in comparison, although the abuse over my views on Parker has been dropping as more and more people are seeing him for what he is.

You insulting someone. Disgraceful really, given your lofty role as a supposed responsible moderator of the forum. Let's face it, everything about your posts changed when you became a moderator so why not this aspect of it too?

Insulting someone who doesn't post on here, well so what? I insult players and managers too, should that not be allowed?

Dolt is not much of an insult either tbh. I'd have thought you'd agree anyway, someone who thought Souness was a top boss is a dolt.

We all know the people who supported Souness from the start and who continued to support him long after that support should have stopped.

I get a lot of abuse on this forum that seems to go unnoticed by you, but the most abuse I ever had was for suggesting Souness be sacked after a couple of months, adding that if he wasn't sacked he should be given no money to spend in that first transfer window. That for me was a measure of the stupidity of some on this forum who believed Souness was the right man but now in HINDSIGHT believe he was never the right man.

The abuse for saying Jenas was s**** a couple of years before he left the club and for saying ages ago that Parker isn't good enough is nothing in comparison, although the abuse over my views on Parker has been dropping as more and more people are seeing him for what he is.

You are certainly well ahead of your time HTL,and tbh talk alot of sense most of the time.

The abuse for saying Jenas was shite a couple of years before he left the club and for saying ages ago that Parker isn't good enough is nothing in comparison, although the abuse over my views on Parker has been dropping as more and more people are seeing him for what he is.

Uh-huh... and what's that got to do with anything I said?

I thought people who backed Souness, including some of my chums on Toontastic, were stupid about it, and they know what I thought. Doesn't stop me going for a drink with them and enjoying their company, it's only a difference of opinion about football ffs.

Leazes is some dolt off Toontastic who said Souness was a top boss. :laugh:

Is he now ?

I thought that was you, with all the nodding dogs agreeing with you.

Anyway, this thread is a request to post sensibly by HTT, and you as an administrator, ought to do what he asks....... :lol:

You asked who Leazes was and I told you, what's the problem?

I thought your description of him sounded a bit like you, thats all.

I never said Souness was a top boss. LeazesMag did though.

Glad we cleared that up.

I think if you are going to say such things you should provide a link or something, don't you ?

You seem like a bit of an idiot.

And as I said, as you are a moderator or admin of this board, you should try to act a bit more responsibly towards HTT's request.

Is he now ?

Anyway, this thread is a request to post sensibly by HTT, and you as an administrator, ought to do what he asks....... :lol:

Glad we cleared that up.

I think if you are going to say such things you should provide a link or something, don't you ?

And as I said, as you are a moderator or admin of this board, you should try to act a bit more responsibly towards HTT's request.

How am I not "acting on the request"?

I answered the question you asked. What's the problem?

I thought people who backed Souness, including some of my chums on Toontastic, were stupid about it, and they know what I thought. Doesn't stop me going for a drink with them and enjoying their company, it's only a difference of opinion about football ffs.

So, you drink with dolts  mackems.gif

Is it contagious  :lol:

Is he now ?

Glad we cleared that up.

How am I not "acting on the request"?

I answered the question you asked. What's the problem?

where is the link, unless you are lying ?

:laugh:

No, but LeazesMag is. You should see some of the crap he comes out with, very funny stuff.

All those people backed Souness because he was our manager and they had no choice. LeazesMag said he was actually "a top boss". Honestly he's a scream.

No, but LeazesMag is. You should see some of the crap he comes out with, very funny stuff.

All those people backed Souness because he was our manager and they had no choice. LeazesMag said he was actually "a top boss". Honestly he's a scream.

Odd, but I'm sure I haven't seen him say that, on the other hand, plenty of your chums dolts on toontastic have said this. Perhaps you should provide a link. Can't you find one ?

Odd, but I'm sure I haven't seen him say that, on the other hand, plenty of your chums dolts on toontastic have said this. Perhaps you should provide a link. Can't you find one ?

None of them have actually. Just LeazesMag.

None of them have actually. Just LeazesMag.

eeee.......you're a right little fibber aren't you.

I think perhaps, the next time you disagree with Leazes Mag about something, you should say so and put up some facts and prove him wrong if you can, don't you ?

Good to see HTT's plea for sanity is being well-observed. :laugh:

Why does NE5 need a fucking link for everything? Perhaps because he's the missing one...

:lol: Fair enough, I'll quieten down now. :)

Good to see HTT's plea for sanity is being well-observed. :laugh:

aye. The admin person dolt, that drinks with dolts, is setting a fine example.

As are you. You dolt.

There's only one admin guy in this thread .......