Dyer guilt

Guest elbee909

Guest toongimp

The guy's been out of action for so long it doesn't surprise me that he thinks his best days on the pitch so far had been in Sir bobby's team. He's doing some good now but i think he'll hit his stride again soon enough.

Guest Ridzuan

Good to hear that from him.He sounds really regretful and apologetic.I believe he wont repeat the same thing with Glenn or any other manager.He is old enough.He will need to prove his worth on the pitch.

Can't believe some of the shit reactions on this Forum.

It's a purely positive interview as far as I can see. Whats the point in slating him for it?

On his day, he's our most effective player, and to be honest, I never really disliked him in the first place.

Well said. i think exactly the same

Can't believe some of the shit reactions on this Forum.

It's a purely positive interview as far as I can see. Whats the point in slating him for it?

On his day, he's our most effective player, and to be honest, I never really disliked him in the first place.

If Roeder had stumbled across a cure for cancer and there was an article about it some people would be having a go that he wasn't doing something Newcastle related 24hrs a day!

Fair play to him. Sad theres still plenty of twats amongst us who can't get over what happened years ago and just deal with the Kieron Dyer of today who with all due respect is among the best of a bad bunch right now.

Guest Invicta_Toon

the whole fucking point is he shouldnt even be here now let alone be allowed now to be the best of a bad bunch

the very fact he is here and people are saying he's not really that bad is the point FFS

Guest Gemmill

the whole fucking point is he shouldnt even be here now let alone be allowed now to be the best of a bad bunch

the very fact he is here and people are saying he's not really that bad is the point FFS

:lol:  Who are you angry with in this thread Vic.  You're just shouting and swearing like a drunk homeless. :razz:

Guest Invicta_Toon

:lol:  Who are you angry with in this thread Vic.  You're just shouting and swearing like a drunk homeless. :razz:

we have rights just like abody else, insensitive git

I had to laugh at the Bobby's son comment. That was a running joke on the NUFC.NU forum. Dyer was born in 1978 in Ipswich - I just assumed after SBR won the UEFA Cup with them he went out to celebrate, got really pissed and knocked up Dyer's mum.

I can't see how anyone who was watching our performances under SBR from 2002 to 2004 would not be annoyed with Dyer. It didn't matter how crap he played (or how well the stand in performed) he would never be dropped. He was constantly giving Speed a huge task of playing two positions as he would invariably go on a awalkabout during matches. "Special treatment" is a huge understatement.

Can't believe some of the s*** reactions on this Forum.

Agreed.  If I'm honest he's my favourite player.

I can't believe people slated a 20 odd year old for urinating in the street, i've done it quite a few times lol.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I can't believe people slated a 20 odd year old for urinating in the street, i've done it quite a few times lol.

aye, peeing in the street, that's why I hate the cunt

It takes guts to go on record with the media and talk about your past actions like that. Regardless of what's happening on the pitch, Dyer deserves credit for this.

In comparison, it takes pretty much no guts whatsoever to go spewing on like a madman on internet message boards...

Guest Invicta_Toon

It takes guts to go on record with the media and talk about your past actions like that. Regardless of what's happening on the pitch, Dyer deserves credit for this.

In comparison, it takes pretty much no guts whatsoever to go spewing on like a madman on internet message boards...

he can have 80,000 pounds a week of credit. Credit FFS. Give him all the credit you want for him realising he's a cunt years after it matters. What next? Souness is a top bloke for admitting he should never have taken the managers job? FFS

talking about guts on an internet message board is plain bullshit tbh

Guest Invicta_Toon

And one day, some industrious soul will invent a squelch function for message boards.

There will be much rejoicing.

whatever keeps your head in the sand

He said something along those lines a while back, at least the comments about his part in Sir Bobby getting sacked, I can't remember where I've seen them, it might have been around the time he had his spat with Bowyer.

aye, peeing in the street, that's why I hate the c***

Well I think that's a little unfair.  As i've said we've all done it.

we can all be sarcastic

Guest Mantis

Not everyone pisses in the street and i'd rather people idolised the likes of Shay and Harper who don't get caught out being a pr ick year in year out.

Has dyer been worth his 2 - 4 million he's been paid each year?  Not in my opinion.  Sh!t return on a guy who has played 216 games for us in 7.5 years. 

Looks just as lost and uninterested as his fellow midfielders.

Its ok being regretful when you have banked 15million from the club.