Watch a Geordie team for nowt.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Any cunt even hints that where I live, is even slighty not-geordie, they fan fuck off for all I care, they obviously don't live here.

Fucking gateshead is a different city, though. Shields, fair enough, its not slap-bang next to SJP, but its still Geordie. Gateshead want to br a city in their own right, fine, but lets not then pretend that they come from Newcastle.

Gateshead isn't a city. It's a town ;) You could argue the same goes for Wallsend re: it being a separate place but I'd class them as Geordies too.

Instead of this utter bollox that's been quoted within this thread,thought I'd mention that Gateshead won 4-3 and a good time was had by all(well apart from the Telford fans)

So up to now we've established: Me, Rocker, Tom_NUFC, Northern Monkey, NE5 and HTT are proper geordies....anymore or is that it?

I'm from Wallsend, like, and so I demand access to that elite list of brilliant Geordies - although I did live in North Shields/Tynemouth for a good dozen years.

How the ferk are people from North Shields not Geordie, by the way? Are people from Cullercoats/Tynemouth/Whitley not, either? What about Blyth?

Thankfully I don't have to live in and around you northern monkeys, don't know how you do it tbh. Still shitting in holes in the garden, bathing in tin baths, washing your clothes down the river etc.. Fair play to you though for getting on with it.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Thankfully I don't have to live in and around you northern monkeys, don't know how you do it tbh. Still shitting in holes in the garden, bathing in tin baths, washing your clothes down the river etc.. Fair play to you though for getting on with it.

free from your southern nancy cosmopolitan man sex ways tbh

I don't get it. Because i think people who are from a different part of the country can't be Geordies, i suddenly live in Sunderland??? Odd fucker, you.