Wes Brown

biggs

Brown is a better version of Bramble. An improvement certainly, not a long ball elephant like Bramble is nor will he make the numerous slash/slices that Bramble makes, but hes still a ball watcher who makes rash decisions/challenges when trying to make up lost ground - not what we should be looking for. Especially considering the guy is a crock. If were going to sign a crock, at least let it be a top class one, ie Woodgate, and sign good cover on top to compensate.

Not being funny but you come out with things like "so and so (who has made ONE senior start) for Middlesborough is better than Taylor" how the f*** do you know that?

Hopefully yuo will find that your recollection of memory is incorrect.

Not being funny but you come out with things like "so and so (who has made ONE senior start) for Middlesborough is better than Taylor" how the f*** do you know that?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37154.msg735298#msg735298

I can't wait for the third version of that post.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37154.msg735298#msg735298

I can't wait for the third version of that post.

!!??

Are you inisuating that I edited the post? No I did not, I am neither HTL nor NE5/Leazes Mag/Beermonster.

Ok from the one game he has played you can tell he is similar/better than Taylor. After the Manchester United game I have come to the conclusion that David Edgar is one of the best left backs in the country  O0