Should music be played during matches ?

Guest shearer_united
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If they can't motivate themselves for matches then they should leave.

Even Rocky needed a backing track.

I'm coming around to this idea. Lob 'em some Es and that Josh Wink track and at least we wont see their heads drop. Fuck it, at least it'll be entertaining. :D

Guest killers_perm

Not so sure about music, but if we can get hold of a couple of fuck off big TV's then I'll gladly watch re-runs of the A-team, Knight Rider and Dad's Army instead of the match  :crazy2:

Guest Morph

This thread was created by a fool in April, so yeah, April fools!

Music at matches is fucking shite and annoying.  Derby started doing it, playing that awful fucking song they did down at Norwich i think it was.  Made me cringe everytime we scored a goal.

The question is : Should music be played during matches ?

Why should it be played ? Well because many people physically perform  better when listening to music than without. For example, some people listen to their mp3 players in the gym when jogging on the treadmill to run that extra mile.

This could be good especially for us since our games are usually somewhat slow and some players don't seem to give out that extra bit of energy needed to put on a good show.

What do you think ?

Aren't you the guy who suggested that we change our nickname to the Saints?

Guest shearer_united

The question is : Should music be played during matches ?

Why should it be played ? Well because many people physically perform  better when listening to music than without. For example, some people listen to their mp3 players in the gym when jogging on the treadmill to run that extra mile.

This could be good especially for us since our games are usually somewhat slow and some players don't seem to give out that extra bit of energy needed to put on a good show.

What do you think ?

Aren't you the guy who suggested that we change our nickname to the Saints?

Well i said Iced Coffee :D

• 1 year later...