Michael "Big Head" Chopra

Jamie

Ranting about how good he is again.

A little article in the chronicle tonight " How i proved united rong "

Playing in the championship compared to team in the premiership.

Said he should be in the England u21 team instead of nudget    :undecided:

Guest NIToon

Would still rather have had him here this season, given the injury problems, he may actually have had a proper run in the first team.

Maybe so, but if Shola had played the whole season I'd have tipped him to bag 15-20 easily. (didn't he already have 7 by October?) I'm not confident Chopra would do at this level.

Shola Ameobi is incapable of getting anywhere near 20 (league) goals. He's one f our numerous Championship players. Bloody awful footballer in the Premiership.

Maybe so, but if Shola had played the whole season I'd have tipped him to bag 15-20 easily. (didn't he already have 7 by October?) I'm not confident Chopra would do at this level.

seconded, Shola would have got around 20 goals in all comps this season imo if he stayed fit. I like Chopra but I dont think he could hack it at premiership level.

Guest Ridzuan

Well,he has every right to say that considering his performance for Cardiff this season,but of course,the Premiership and Championship is completely 2 different league.Maybe when he return back to the Premiership,he will get to see the difference more.

As other have said before, he has found his level. Fair play to the lad, he is doing very well but with all our strikers fit he would be lucky to be 4th choice and he isn't happy with this so there isn't really an issue.

As other have said before, he has found his level. Fair play to the lad, he is doing very well but with all our strikers fit he would be lucky to be 4th choice and he isn't happy with this so there isn't really an issue.

We've only really got 2 worthwhile strikers, though. We actually need a 3rd striker, and have Shola as an avoid-if-possible 4th.

We've only really got 2 worthwhile strikers, though. We actually need a 3rd striker, and have Shola as an avoid-if-possible 4th.

Exactly!  But you're forgetting about Shola's potential - he's a future England stiker you know!   ;D

Exactly!  But you're forgetting about Shola's potential - he's a future Englabnd stiker you know!   ;D

Don't, mate, seriously. Some idiot will fall for it again, and start talking about how he must be good because he once managed to control a football and scored a couple of goals.

Dyer plays better as a second striker than he does in midfield.

I'm sorry but I completely disagree, not that he is brilliant in midfield, but his performances in recent games as a striker have proven that he isn't a natural or even good striker - he doesn't have the natural positional instincts of a striker nor the finishing of a striker.  He would be ideal as a player behind the front two but I worry when people think of Dyer as a striker.

Guest shearer_united

I'm sorry but I completely disagree, not that he is brilliant in midfield, but his performances in recent games as a striker have proven that he isn't a natural or even good striker - he doesn't have the natural positional instincts of a striker nor the finishing of a striker.  He would be ideal as a player behind the front two but I worry when people think of Dyer as a striker.

Once Owen comes i'd like our formation to be:

Dyer (ss)

Owen                    Martins

(ss) = Second striker

Guest Gemmill

Once Owen comes i'd like our formation to be:

Dyer (ss)

Owen                     Martins

(ss) = Second striker

What music would you like to accompany this? :razz: