Stevie

Guest NSMagpie

Shola Ameobi

Titus Bramble

John Watson

Jermaine Jenas

David Batty

Duncan Ferguson

Well, that makes it six, but as I named the six I loved, I guess it's OK.  :blush:

Shola Ameobi

Titus Bramble

John Watson

Jermaine Jenas

David Batty

Duncan Ferguson

Well, that makes it six, but as I named the six I loved, I guess it's OK.  :blush:

Who the fuck is John Watson?

Guest Kenton Magpie

Carr - Doesnt give a toss about the club

Bramble - Had 6 years to prove himself yet people still reckon he needs more time!

Jenas - Not worthy of a comment

Also special mentions for..

Alain Goma

Dumas

Ginola

Guest NSMagpie

Don't know how anyone can hate David Batty?  :undecided:

Bowyer - utter c***

Dyer - overpaid selfish bigheaded c***

Babayaro - Total prick, only plays when it suits him

I felt the same when I read that some hate Ginola. Different strokes for different folks.

I was bored to death watching Batty play. Though, I don't hate him, perhaps he dresses well outside football and can be good at chess, who knows?

Guest NSMagpie

My names John Watson like :coolsmiley:

NSMagpie thinks you're a c***.

Most people do.

Oh, i know. I was just pointing out that he was now our official spokesman. :)

My mission on this board is to spread love and understanding, except when it comes to mackems.  :smitten:

But, as I'm honoured to be named an (Stevie will love for an 'an') official spokesman for this influential group of NUFC fans (especially being a non-Geordie), I'll hate Newcastle Rocker's guts publically, as I feel it's my duty to!  >:(  :knuppel2: >:D

Guest TheOrder

My names John Watson like :coolsmiley:

NSMagpie thinks you're a c***.

Most people do.

Oh, i know. I was just pointing out that he was now our official spokesman. :)

My mission on this board is to spred love and understanding, except when it comes to mackems.  :smitten:

But, as I'm honoured to be named an (Stevie will love for an 'an') official spokesman for this influential group of NUFC fans (especially being a non-Geordie), I'll hate Newcastle Rocker's guts publically, as I feel it's my duty to!  >:(

I honestly don't know who you are. :D

Guest BooBoo

Good idea for a thread.

I'd say firstly Mike Hooper. I didnt dislike him as a bloke but when a overweight immobile blob replaced fans favourite Srnicek, the first chink in Kevin Keegans managerial methods become apparent. He did once save a Klinnsman penalty in a 3-3 thriller v Spurs. I heard recently from someone who knows Blooper, that Mike never really enjoyed the game and wasnt to keen on performing in front of big crowds.

Secondly Amady Faye. Summed up the Souness era- boring, ineffectual and no-one really knew why he was here in the first place.

Ian Rush- unlike his fellow old-boys Psycho and Barnes, Rush never once showed the slightest inclination of getting out of cruise control at Newcastle. He also shamed the black and white shirt with the worst football tash ever.

Batty - top of the list. A talented player who became more and more conservative as his career went on. Always looked busy without really taking responsibility.

Keegan - good player, but never the great one that people said. That chirpy manner always irritated me.

Robert - selfish, and once his one or two tricks had been sussed out, quite limited. Despite his high opinion of himself, it's interesting to see how his career has nose-dived since he left here.