Strachan

Guest IHateBoro

Guest Invicta_Toon

Apart from his comedy values, there are some positives about Strachan.

1. Proven at least premiership midtable standard

2. Give young players chances

I wouldn't particularly want him here but I won't mind him here either. Newcastle United under him won't regress that's for sure.

you realise what our average position has been all season?

His point was exactly that. The fact that he probably couldnt do any worse.

so now we're changing managers every 18 months to maintain the status quo? cool

Strachan is an average manager at best.  I used to like his funny quips but 2 years at the Infirm seems to have drained the humour out of him.

He's won two SPL titles against a very poor Rangers team.  Walter Smith won 7 and did nothing at Everton. 

Martin O'Neill seems to have been found out at Villa aswell. 

No point in replacing Roeder with a manager who probably won't improve the situation.  We need to be moving forward not making a sideways step.

Apart from his comedy values, there are some positives about Strachan.

1. Proven at least premiership midtable standard

2. Give young players chances

I wouldn't particularly want him here but I won't mind him here either. Newcastle United under him won't regress that's for sure.

Sounds like Roeder tbh, well maybe pushing it with number 1.

• 4 months later...

From today's Celtic Champions League Press Conference on hearing news that he'd put Kenny Miller on the transfer list...

The transfer list thing went out in the 1970s, it doesn't happen here so it's a mysterious one.

"I was having a cup of tea and a rhubarb tart when I saw it and I nearly spluttered.

:lol:

• 6 months later...

From the BBC

Asked if beating Barcelona at the Nou Camp was as big a challenge as climbing Everest, the wee man said: "I don't know. I'm not sure what the second highest mountain in the world is called, but it's a good climb anyway... and a few people have died trying to climb it."

Guest Toepoke

Thing is about all these wee quotes he'll be asked the question then pant and puff for about 30 seconds then come up with a smart arse reply :cheesy:

Strachan is an average manager at best.  I used to like his funny quips but 2 years at the Infirm seems to have drained the humour out of him.

He's won two SPL titles against a very poor Rangers team.  Walter Smith won 7 and did nothing at Everton. 

No point in replacing Roeder with a manager who probably won't improve the situation.  We need to be moving forward not making a sideways step.

;)

;)

He who laughs last...

;)

He who laughs last...

He hasn't had the last laugh yet.. there's still plenty of time for the hyper dwarf to f*** it up :)

;)

He who laughs last...

He hasn't had the last laugh yet.. there's still plenty of time for the hyper dwarf to f*** it up :)

At least he knows which division his team will be playing in next season. :hmm:

;)

He who laughs last...

At least he knows which division his team will be playing in next season. :hmm:

Controversial.

Reporter: There's no negative vibes or negative feelings here?

Strachan: Apart from yourself, we're all quite positive round here. I'm going to whack you over the head with a big stick, down negative man, down.

;D