Spuds tonight

madras

Peter Drury and David Pleat jizzing over Spurs - "I dare you, Tottenham Hotspur, I dare you!" :laugh:

The same team exploding over Zokora's penalty - "clear as day"- pretty foggy f****** day lads. Zokora is a nailed on f****** cheat - ask Pedro Mendes - and if he hadn't gone down like a sack of s****, he'd have got his penalty. Tough f****** s***, you c***. It wasn't that outrage when Scott Parker scored a perfectly good goal in Alkmaar was it? Cock right off ITV.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The commentary made me vomit today, especially when you compare it to the ridiculous coverage we got. :thup:

Lads, lads, lads, let's not let this video replay nonsense spoil a thoroughly entertaining evening. I just laughed myself through 35 minutes of highlights, I'm hoarse now.

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed's fantastic slice

Kanoute's brilliant finish and Sevilla's general arse-raping of Spurs for the entire first half

Berbatov missing three brilliant chances

Michael Dawson proving once again that even kicking a ball in a straight line is beyond him

Jenas's head bouncing between the turf and 12st+ stone of athlete, complete with studs - I'll be honest, I nearly wet myself laughing

Peter Drury and David Pleat jizzing over Spurs - "I dare you, Tottenham Hotspur, I dare you!" :laugh:

The Spurs fans celebrating when Lennon scored made it miles better than a simple thrashing - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3800045947073900456 (that joke never gets old btw)

The same team exploding over Zokora's penalty - "clear as day"- pretty foggy fucking day lads. Zokora is a nailed on fucking cheat - ask Pedro Mendes - and if he hadn't gone down like a sack of shite, he'd have got his penalty. Tough fucking shit, you CUNT. It wasn't that outrage when Scott Parker scored a perfectly good goal in Alkmaar was it? Cock right off ITV.

The gutted faces of the Nottingham No-marks, Dawson and Jenas at the end. They thought they could beat Sevilla with Stan and Ollie in the team?

Ahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Not seen any of tonights action but that post has put me in the picture.  :laugh: :thup:

To think they are doing the FA cup next year makes me cringe.

Atleast it means to Motson. Imagine Motson and Pleat in the same commentary box,... infact fuck it, imagine if they had their own Starsky and Hutch style cop show, it would be GREAT!

Time to buy that Sevilla shirt mate!  :thup:

Proving a reet bastard finding one online, with the sponsor on anyway, they all seem shy of it for some reason. If I can't get one in town tomorrow, I'll have to ask me mother to get me one off the Sevilla official site. Soopafantastic!

Just had a look on GG-Chat, they're having a go at Sevilla for being "play-acting cheats"

White Hart Lane earlier today:

http://research.microsoft.com/~dcr/art/architecture/glass_house/glass_house_06.jpg

Cheers GM, but I'm going for the home one. Wouldn't feel right in second hand clothes either though tbh.  :blush:

Think these are cheap replicas knocked up in some Thai sweat shop actually mate - also you should be able to find the home strip from the same source. At £4.99 though, you know it's going to be top quality threads. :thup:

It's easy to say we had too many defenders injured, square pegs in round holes, gash refereeing decisions etc, the simple fact is that Spurs came up well short in the first half.  Put in a good performance then and we probably would have progressed.  We didn't and we've paid the price.  I'm not overly depressed about it though, to get to that stage isn't something we've achieved in the recent past so progress is still being made and that is my criteria for assessing how the team is performing. 

Solid prospects of qualifying for Uefa next season again, I'll continue to be satisfied if we continue to improve overall on what we did the season before.  We may not be assured of 5th place that was achieved last season, but taking into account performances in the 3 cup competitions as well as the premiership, I still think improvement is still ongoing.

It's easy to say we had too many defenders injured, square pegs in round holes, gash refereeing decisions etc, the simple fact is that Spurs came up well short in the first half.  Put in a good performance then and we probably would have progressed.  We didn't and we've paid the price.  I'm not overly depressed about it though, to get to that stage isn't something we've achieved in the recent past so progress is still being made and that is my criteria for assessing how the team is performing. 

Solid prospects of qualifying for Uefa next season again, I'll continue to be satisfied if we continue to improve overall on what we did the season before.  We may not be assured of 5th place that was achieved last season, but taking into account performances in the 3 cup competitions as well as the premiership, I still think improvement is still ongoing.

Jol gone. blueyes.gif

Guest Gemmill

Fair play to MJ for coming on here today like, cos he's nailed-on to get some grief, and despite his claims that he's not overly depressed, he must be absolutely fucking gutted in truth. ;)

Guest Alan Shearer 9

You're out the cup and your best striker looks like a sex offender from Bulgaria.

Fair play to MJ for coming on here today like, cos he's nailed-on to get some grief, and despite his claims that he's not overly depressed, he must be absolutely fucking gutted in truth. ;)

Defence coach Jerry Sienfeld?

Always with the Jews. :lol:

They're everywhere......Well it is Spurs. ;)

What will it be this time dodgy falafael?

Guest Gemmill

Enough already!

:lol:

I see gold prices have come down this moring....Market depressed? :lol:*

*Last one promise.

I see gold prices have come down this moring....Market depressed? :lol:*

*Last one promise.

Keep 'em coming. :lol: