Best non-NUFC game you've ever seen.

Mowen

1970 World cup Brazil v Italy greatest game in the history of the world bar none guaranteed next ...

People walking around in 110 degree heat.  That game was obviously a classic, but there used to be a song on Fantasy Football League that went "Old football was crap, Old football was crap, Old football was crap, Old football was crap, Old football was crap etc...."  I've watched the 1966 World Cup Final in full, players made mistakes in that game that would be unacceptable in the Conference now.  That memorable goal by Carlos Alberto wouldn't have even been conceded by a back four of Carr Bramble Ramage and Huntingdon now.

That may or may not be so, but it's one of my favourite goals of all time. Love watching it.

Greatest goal of all time imo. i agree that it may not have been scored now, but you can only play against what is infront of you

My favourite goal of all-time, greatest or not is a matter of debate. I couldn't give a shit though. Fucking class.

Couldn't agree more. Cambiasso's last WC is the the only goal I can think of that could go in the same bracket.

there was about 1 brilliant game during the last world cup, and I have completely forgotten what it was

Argentina V Mexico

or

Italy V Germany

Guest Knightrider

For drama and sheer tension, AC Milan Vs Liverpool in the Champions League Final. But the best ever game of football I have seen was Man Utd's 3-3 draw away to Barcelona  the year they won it.

England 2-3 Portugal. Rui Costa was simply magnificent that day.

I was at that game, 2-0 up after 20 minutes, raped for the rest.

A brilliant game I forgot about was Everton 4 Liverpool 4, Beardsley scored a beauty and Dalglish chucked it after the game.

Guest king harry

Thinking about it, wasn't there an amazing Charlton 4-3 Villa game a few years back in the prem? I'm fairly sure Charlton kept going one up, only to be pegged back each time. I remember it being a classic, but not much else, and any number of the details from this post could be wrong. Make you wonder why I bothered typing it.

Charlton 4-4 West Ham?  I remember something like that. I think Paul Kitson scored a hattrick  ???

superb game, charlton were just charlton, but west ham were like the best brazil team going forward and the worse barnet team defending, it bwas a monday night game, i remember i was only going to watch the first half as i was up at 4 in the morning, but had to watch the lot.