The Best Stand - Universal Opinion

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm gonna get to a game next season - i'm hoping to go to the first one, because there's usually a buzz on the first day of the Premier Leauge season, and with a bit of luck - we might have one or two high profile debuts on that particular day. But, seeing as i am planning in advance, which stand - to you - should i be looking to get a seat in?

I can imagine there'll be plenty of different opinions, but if there's a clear winner, then i'd like to know - so i can get myself and a mate the best seat!

Plus, if you can identify whereabouts the best atmosphere - for example top/bottom of the Leazes - that'd be great aswell.

You'll be plonked in the Level 7 corner.

Its best (for me) near the top of the Gallowgate, just a bit annoying how you can't see the away fans but the atmosphere is good. Leazes L7 is canny aswell

Guest Gemmill

Eh?  Yorkie-Geordie doesn't even go to games?  That's the last time I put up with any of his know-it-all pontificating on here then. :razz:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Eh?  Yorkie-Geordie doesn't even go to games?  That's the last time I put up with any of his know-it-all pontificating on here then. :razz:

he's only just been allowed to cross the road by himself man

Guest Invicta_Toon

Can't beat an East Stander for diabolical kneejerking and booing

except me of course, always behind the toon me.

Guest smoggeordie

Personally, I'd go for the middle tier of the Gallowgate. (I prefer behind the goal to side on and the Leazes seems too 'open'. )

This

Guest Gemmill

You don't get too much choice in the matter. Although having said that I was behind a corner flag in the Leazes last time out.

That must have obscured your view of things. :razz:

Guest smoggeordie

You don't get too much choice in the matter. Although having said that I was behind a corner flag in the Leazes last time out.

Lucky bastard ;)

Lucky bastard ;)

Fucking lucky it was too. Sheff U.

Don't read the match reports on the main site either then. :razz:

Guest Gemmill

Fuck me, they've got him writing match reports? :lol:

"At half time, I made myself a cuppa.  Mum kept me in the kitchen (she always likes to keep an eye on me when I'm handling boiling water) asking questions about how my GCSE coursework was going, so I missed a good five minutes at the start of the second half, but never mind, there were no goals.  Tripped up the stairs on the way back to my room and spilt a bit of tea on the carpet.  Rubbed it in with my foot though.  Think I got away with it."

Guest smoggeordie

f*** me, they've got him writing match reports? :lol:

"At half time, I made myself a cuppa.  Mum kept me in the kitchen (she always likes to keep an eye on me when I'm handling boiling water) asking questions about how my GCSE coursework was going, so I missed a good five minutes at the start of the second half, but never mind, there were no goals.  Tripped up the stairs on the way back to my room and spilt a bit of tea on the carpet.  Rubbed it in with my foot though.  Think I got away with it."

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=38515.0  ;)

Yorkie was 16 this year so is now allowed to go to games accompanied by a responsible adult.

Gallowgate is normally good, although it was the quietest i've heard it for the city game. My only complaint there is that at the back you cant see the extent and size of the ground. From our seats you can see about 10 rows of the leazes above the goal.

The east stand / leazes corner has a great view.

:lol:

I think he only writes ones he's seen on the tele like, but his super-fan status is officially void. Ignore all posts from now on. :razz:

Guest Gemmill

I think he only writes ones he's seen on the tele like, but his super-fan status is officially void. Ignore all posts from now on. :razz:

Oh don't you worry.  Next time he tries to get all snotty know-it-all with me about something, he'll be getting the full-on talk to the hand cos the attending fan's face ain't listenin' shizzle.

Oh don't you worry.  Next time he tries to get all snotty know-it-all with me about something, he'll be getting the full-on talk to the hand cos the attending fan's face ain't listenin' shizzle.

Aimaad style? I look forward to it. :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Get in the Bar 1892 and get bladdered before during and after game, and during the match shout and bawl your head off in the stands at the top of your voice that Roeder is a rat-faced cunt, Carr is a lazy fat fuck and Ameobi is the new Chopra.