Hameur Bouazza

Cajun

Obviously depending how much he would cost but when Watford go down he might be worth a look, Just turned 22 has a sweet left foot and can play in midfield or up front.

Obviously if he is going to cost a few million and we are very limited in our transfer budget then there is no point but as said, if he is available on the cheap he may be a decent attacking addition.

I rate Bouzza as well. Could be a good signing if the Zog left. I think Priskin looks ok as well, holds the ball up well, puts himself about and has a good international goalscoring record.

Since most of the budget has to be spent on defence, some cheap, young squadfillers up front would be useful.

Guest NIToon

I know up front isn't our biggest problem but seeing Marlon King making his comeback yesterday, I was thinking he could be a good signing for little money, injury has prevented people seeing his goal scoring ability in the prem this year.  I reckon he could push for a starting place, he certainly has the physical presence we lack up front.  Could be worth a gamble.

I would take Bouazza as well

Was talking about him yesterday, has impressed me a lot more than Ashley Young! Didn't realise he was so young aswell until I just checked his age. Swung in some nice crosses from the bits I have seen of him this season aswell.

The shape of his head tho...its crazy! Looks like that guy...you know in men in black when they shoot his head off and it grows back...like half way grown back it looks exactly like this bouazza fellow...

I've seen a quite a bit of Bouazza this season and his touch is top class, he can run at people aswell which doesn't always get highlighted because of Watford's hoof and run policy, I'd definately have him at Newcastle.

Priskin will be a great player aswell I think, first touch is great and can run at players like Bouazza, but the best thing about him is he always hets himself into goalscoring positions, like against Pompey, always occupies and attacks the back post. I'd rather have him than Bouazza tbf. Although both would be great.

Obviously we'd have to train them up a bit first and they could turn out to be not up to the job, but from what I've seen I'd take both at this moment in time.

Definately rate Bouazza more than Young and seen both live about 6/7 times this season. The only reason Young is rated is because of his set pieces, Bouazza & Priskin are/will become better all round players than him IMO.

The shape of his head tho...its crazy! Looks like that guy...you know in men in black when they shoot his head off and it grows back...like half way grown back it looks exactly like this bouazza fellow...

And hvae you heard him speak?

He is an asian looking cockerney speaking frenchman (well i think anyway)  sounds like a right fool when he opens his gob!

Decent player......but nahh we can do better.

Can we? Would happily have him as a squad player at least.

Not considered good enough to be a squad player with the scum by Wenger.

I am sure plenty of players not considered good enough as squad players by Wenger would walk into ours!

Decent player......but nahh we can do better.

Can we? Would happily have him as a squad player at least.

Not considered good enough to be a squad player with the scum by Wenger.

I am sure plenty of players not considered good enough as squad players by Wenger would walk into ours!

*Cough* Sidwell! *Cough*

:blush:

Guest smoggeordie

What are the chances that Glenn has any idea who he is?

Howay man, Terry Mac will have watched their promotion. season DVD. Glenn Roeder always gets newcastle prepared.

I suggested Bouzza long time ago :p

But honestly I don't think we should go for him because we already have N'Zogbia and Duff. Unless we are getting him as a forward but he will cost a fortune as he is perhaps the only reason Watford still score the odds goals here and there.

There are quite a few good young players collated by Boothroyd in Watford. If we are looking for a tap in striker we miss the boat on Tamas Priskin. He won't be world beater but at less than a million he is more than value for money. Will Hoskin too, we should have gotten him at the price he was bought by Watford. An enigmatic forward whom I think will kick asses in Championship next year.

Adrian Mariappa, I thought he would be a good right back for the future but watching him against Man U make me think twice.

I suggested Bouzza long time ago :p

But honestly I don't think we should go for him because we already have N'Zogbia and Duff. Unless we are getting him as a forward but he will cost a fortune as he is perhaps the only reason Watford still score the odds goals here and there.

There are quite a few good young players collated by Boothroyd in Watford. If we are looking for a tap in striker we miss the boat on Tamas Priskin. He won't be world beater but at less than a million he is more than value for money. Will Hoskin too, we should have gotten him at the price he was bought by Watford. An enigmatic forward whom I think will kick asses in Championship next year.

Adrian Mariappa, I thought he would be a good right back for the future but watching him against Man U make me think twice.

Will Hoskins is shit. A nothing player. All he has is a bit of pace, no technique at all. Mariappa is OK aswell, rather get Jagielka or someone like that though.

Guest prestonj1989

WHY ARE YOU SETTING YOUR SIGHTS ON WATFORD PLAYERS ANYWAY. NONE OF THEM ARE ANY BETTER THAN OUR CURRENT SQUAD AND IF WE WANT TO IMPROVE WE NEED TO BUY PLAYERS FROM BETTER CLUBS THAN WATFORD

WHY ARE YOU SETTING YOUR SIGHTS ON WATFORD PLAYERS ANYWAY. NONE OF THEM ARE ANY BETTER THAN OUR CURRENT SQUAD AND IF WE WANT TO IMPROVE WE NEED TO BUY PLAYERS FROM BETTER CLUBS THAN WATFORD

I agree, lets get Carragher and Van Persie. :thup: