Players in public

Guest hindu times

He must be a good sport. He responds to any old s**** e-mailed to him and hoys it on his website :lol:

He did't reply to me..............the 2nd time.

I doubt N'zogbia was here, though he could of been catching up with old friends, or teaming up with Taylor to take on Carroll.

Also is Routledge going to the Nando's in Eldon Square or the Gate?

Why do you doubt it? ???

Because he's a cunt who I'm guessing wouldn't give a shit about those he left behind when he went to Wigan, the same as if he wouldn't give a shit about those at Wigan if he got his wish and moved.

I'm also pretty sure he's not here for shopping in Eldon Square while he has Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham all fairly close to him instead.

Guest Stephen927

He must be a good sport. He responds to any old s**** e-mailed to him and hoys it on his website :lol:

He did't reply to me..............the 2nd time.

I doubt N'zogbia was here, though he could of been catching up with old friends, or teaming up with Taylor to take on Carroll.

Also is Routledge going to the Nando's in Eldon Square or the Gate?

Why do you doubt it? ???

Because he's a c*** who I'm guessing wouldn't give a s*** about those he left behind when he went to Wigan, the same as if he wouldn't give a s*** about those at Wigan if he got his wish and moved.

I'm also pretty sure he's not here for shopping in Eldon Square while he has Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham all fairly close to him instead.

He lived here for a while, he probably likes the area and is meeting friends/old teammates. Not that unbelievable.

Guest toonlass

I know what Charles N'Zogbia looks like, thanks very much.

Nah, it quite literally could not have been him, sorry.

why?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5423/p01041014050001.jpg

Danny Guthrie in that white Merc.  We were going up to Kingston Park Tesco, he was behind us, then shot off ahead of us towards Ponteland.

I used to work with a lass who lives in those flats.

Danny Guthrie in that white Merc.  We were going up to Kingston Park Tesco, he was behind us, then shot off ahead of us towards Ponteland.

That's the least interesting thing I've read today.

Guest fraser

Guest toonlass

Anton Ferdinand in Aspers last night.

Did you laugh at him for that fucking stupid celebration for his disallowed goal?

Saw a white Audi with registration plate 79 JB going into the housing estate opposite the training goung this morning. Would be suprised if Barton lived in there tho, the flats and houses are tiny