Players in public

Guest hindu times

;D

I think she came on to me last time I was out in town.

Probably why Guthrie get's so angry, his missus trying it on with blokes left, right and centre.

He had nowt to worry about, I was so pissed I couldn't get it up. Just fingered her for a bit.

;D

I think she came on to me last time I was out in town.

Probably why Guthrie get's so angry, his missus trying it on with blokes left, right and centre.

He had nowt to worry about, I was so pissed I couldn't get it up. Just fingered her for a bit.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

I remember stewarding a game when Simpson was at Blackburn and she actually cried when he came out to the team bus. Definitely a little strange.

I remember stewarding a game when Simpson was at Blackburn and she actually cried when he came out to the team bus. Definitely a little strange.

You thought she was looking at Simpson, but actually it was you.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Teeth Girl and her Entourage are really deranged. They spent an entire youth game sexually harassing Samuel Adjei.  :lol:

Guest Heneage

I fucking hope not she had the look of love in her eyes.

I fucking hope not she had the look of love in her eyes.

How could you tell?

Neesys just whinging his tits off 'cos Guthrie yarked the f*** out of him.

I'm whinging in that, people are discrediting my term of events based on nothing.

Because it clearly sounds like your talking s***.

Essentially your saying your mate went up to Guthrie, being all nice, Guthrie told him to f*** off, your mate f***ed off then Guthire randomly came over and twatted him.

Howay man? We're not spackers you know.

Haven't you heard. That's what definitely happened.

Just read all this, proper funny. Bless him, he must love his friend though.

I'm whinging in that, people are discrediting my term of events based on nothing.

Essentially your saying your mate went up to Guthrie, being all nice, Guthrie told him to f*** off, your mate f***ed off then Guthire randomly came over and twatted him.

His friends a cunt apparently.

I love Neesy, man. I've met him, played footy with him, travelled up from London with him, had a few beers with him. He's really a decent bloke and a good laugh. But my god he digs himself some fucking massive holes on here.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I love Neesy, man. I've met him, played footy with him, travelled up from London with him, had a few beers with him. He's really a decent bloke and a good laugh. But my god he digs himself some fucking massive holes on here.

:thup:

Aye. Once you meeting him you realise he's a really canny bloke, but that all disappears when he's armed with a keyboard.

Aye. Once you meeting him you realise he's a really canny bloke, but that all disappears when he's armed with a keyboard.

Sympathy typo Chris?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sympathy typo Chris?

I wish. My lass got me that Meerkat book for Christmas. I've been reading it in the bath and its written like he speaks.  :-[