Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest LukeT

ex mackem captain/'hardman' Kevin Ball, on the phone in a side alley in Chester-le-Street, about 10 minutes ago.

He's a cock and so is his son.

Guest LukeT

ex mackem captain/'hardman' Kevin Ball, on the phone in a side alley in Chester-le-Street, about 10 minutes ago.

yup, his son was in the year above me at school.

Same year as me. Different schools like, used to play against him. Thought he was mint but he was shite like. He's also called Luke haha

yup, his son was in the year above me at school.

Same year as me. Different schools like, used to play against him. Thought he was mint but he was s**** like. He's also called Luke haha

aye, year 10 and 11 played in a Saturday tournament once, Year 11 had 2 not turn up and we ( year10) had a full XI plus subs, so I played for them (meant I could play LB which I prefer, rather than centre half where I was gonna be playing).  He was no better than the rest of us yet was in their academy 'cos of his dad.

What is Colo's tattoo representing?

The badge the bloke has on his shirt is wearing a San Lorenzo one by the looking of it. His dad was a pro & played for them so I'd imagine it's him, putting 2 and 2 together.

www.fotolog.com/boedo_1908/14803817 for a photo of a young Colo with his pa.

What is Colo's tattoo representing?

The badge the bloke has on his shirt is wearing a San Lorenzo one by the looking of it. His dad was a pro & played for them so I'd imagine it's him, putting 2 and 2 together.

www.fotolog.com/boedo_1908/14803817 for a photo of a young Colo with his pa.

Brilliant. Now I have diabetes. :aww: