Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Stephen927

Ozzie was the bloke to go to years ago, my mates brother owns the shop on Wallsend High Street but no idea who the top one is in the North East now a days.

Picture Machine in Heaton used to be the best, no idea if the bloke is still running or if he's retired as he was quite unwell I was led to understand.

Ozzie was the bloke to go to years ago, my mates brother owns the shop on Wallsend High Street but no idea who the top one is in the North East now a days.

Picture Machine in Heaton used to be the best, no idea if the bloke is still running or if he's retired as he was quite unwell I was led to understand.

No idea... Ozzie retired years ago, I think his daughter took over.. the shop is still open anyway.

Ozzie won European tattoo artist of the year many times, used to love hanging around the shop, if only for the 10p per game pool table.

:lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

Speaking of handsome central defenders. David Wheater in his black 4x4 outside The Trafford Centre a few hours back.

You need to stop going to that place man, it's horrible.

Guest Chubby Jason

Ah yes, you know I always had it in my head I hated that place but last time I was dragged there to the one in Didsbury it was quality.

'The Player' column (penned by an anonymous player) in this months FourFourTwo said most players absolutely resent fans and wonder why they should bother listening to an angry man that has achieved nothing like this in their life. Basically, we think we know football but we really don't.

An interesting viewpoint; just remember that the next time you bump into Nile, Shola, Kevin or even Jose......he probably already hates you.