Players in public

Guest hindu times

not a player, but i saw that scary training ground stalker lass with the teeth on northumberland street yesterday

Shes fucking everywhere man. I facepalmed myself literally when I saw her in my visit to Newcastle for the Boro and Derby games.

Guest toonlass

not a player, but i saw that scary training ground stalker lass with the teeth on northumberland street yesterday

Aye, I saw her at the last match. She frightens me.

Guest Stephen927

Why?

Guest Stephen927

Why?

well.... have you ever seen 'wrong turn'?

With the inbreds from the countryside? Go on...

Guest toonlass

that's the one  :thup:

scary inbred folk

There is a photo kicking around on here somewhere. See it and you'll know why man.

Guest firetotheworks

My mate and his mate were talking to Williamson briefly last Saturday in the VIP bit in Madame Koo's. Apparently he had to tell the bouncer who he was because they wouldn't let him in. Then my mate was talking to him about how in the first match him and Coloccini were stepping on each others toes a little but by the end everyone was impressed. My mate reckons that he was talking about Colo like they were best mates already.  :aww:

Then my mates mate who plays for Man City Ladies was proper winding him up saying 'my boyfriends a physio at Man City' (that parts actually true) and that he shouldn't have signed for Newcastle because Man City wanted him.  :lol:

Then, the funniest part. Williamson says something along the lines of 'Yeah, my agent told me about that, but I didn't think I'd get a start for Man City.'  :mackems:

Played pool with gazza a few times in the corner house tonight.

Someone on a cardiff board said they did as well.

Think his flat is across the road in jesmond park west.

aye it is.

he lives in the house jenas and phillipe albert lived in and bellamy and bowyer for a while.

opposite freddy.

think they are houses rather than flats

Guest Heneage

Saw sunderlands George Mccartney in eldon square couple of weeks ago and pancrate in metro centre today

i honestly wouldn't recognose either if i caught them burgling my house.

It would be dark...

Guest toonlass

Saw sunderlands George Mccartney in eldon square couple of weeks ago and pancrate in metro centre today

It would be dark...

why ?

Cos burglars only break in at night innit!

It would be dark...

why ?

Cos burglars only break in at night innit!

When I was a kid I asked my dad why shops left their lights on overnight.  His reply was 'so burglars can see what they're doing'.

:facepalm:

Guest John McClane

my starstruck moment came about 3 years back when i was chatting to Stephen Carr at Newcastle Airport he was drinking a pint of Heineken waiting for his flight  O0 !