Random footballers from the 90's

Guest smoggeordie

Can't be bothered to read all 16 pages.

2 of the more colourfull entries from USA94

Jorge Campos (what a goalkeepers shirt that Mexican Number was)

Alexas Lalas (I think it was Alexas - or maybe Alexia or something. Hime with the beard - now Sporting director at LA Galaxy)

what about that bloke from the bulgarian team with thar caveman style beard, was it ivanov or something

Aye, Ivanov... The one thing I remember form that Bulgarian team was that every single player in that squad's name ended in v. [/useless trivia]

Guest dasflenst

I remember Mikkel Beck giving an interview in The Sun a few years ago saying he was hounded out of Boro by gay taunts.  There were rumours at the time in Boro that he was sucking on Viv Anderson's chocolate swiss roll. 

I remember Mikkel Beck giving an interview in The Sun a few years ago saying he was hounded out of Boro by gay taunts.  There were rumours at the time in Boro that he was sucking on Viv Anderson's chocolate swiss roll. 

bluelaugh.gif

speccy, maurizio gaudino, do you remember him?

Yes.  :police:

am i right in thinking he left city after being caught up in some east german mafia car theft scam?

He had already left us (He was only a loan player), but yeah he got done by der polizei...Got a suspended sentence for it I think, as he was only a minor player in the whole dealie and hardly made any money out of it. More famous nowadays for being butted in the groin by Boris Johnson.

There was another old City player in the news not so long ago for being involved in some cocaine thing. Played for Everton as well I think. I cant remember his name either (Got the memory span of a goldfish sometimes).

Mark Ward wasn't it?

Yep. Mark Ward. Once scored the winning goal in a Merseyside derby, ended up dealing crack. :lol:

what happened to michael branch 1878?

He was hyped as the next big thing.. but was actually pretty crap.

Played for Man City and Wolves for a bit, then ended up at small lower league clubs. He was at Chester City for a few years most recently, don't know if he still plays football any more.

Who was that narky little German or Argie midfielder that Spurs had in the late 90's? I remember one game against Man U he was snapping at everyone, acting the big man then he snipped at Keane by mistake. KEane got up and the Spurs man ran away.

None of my mates can remeber his name or recall if he was German or Argie!

Who was that narky little German or Argie midfielder that Spurs had in the late 90's? I remember one game against Man U he was snapping at everyone, acting the big man then he snipped at Keane by mistake. KEane got up and the Spurs man ran away.

None of my mates can remeber his name or recall if he was German or Argie!

Nicola Berti? Stefan Freund?