Random footballers from the 90's

Guest smoggeordie

Guest maznislav

I think the man on the picture is Stephane Guivarch or David Ginola. As for the player from the 90s there was a romainian player named Florin Răducioiu, he played for AC Milan and West Ham in the mid 90s.

I think the man on the picture is Stephane Guivarch or David Ginola. As for the player from the 90s there was a romainian player named Florin Răducioiu, he played for AC Milan and West Ham in the mid 90s.

Ginola? :lol: It's Frank Dumas.  ;)

speccy, maurizio gaudino, do you remember him?

Yes.  :police:

am i right in thinking he left city after being caught up in some east german mafia car theft scam?

He had already left us (He was only a loan player), but yeah he got done by der polizei...Got a suspended sentence for it I think, as he was only a minor player in the whole dealie and hardly made any money out of it. More famous nowadays for being butted in the groin by Boris Johnson.

There was another old City player in the news not so long ago for being involved in some cocaine thing. Played for Everton as well I think. I cant remember his name either (Got the memory span of a goldfish sometimes).

am i right in thinking he left city after being caught up in some east german mafia car theft scam?

He had already left us (He was only a loan player), but yeah he got done by der polizei...Got a suspended sentence for it I think, as he was only a minor player in the whole dealie and hardly made any money out of it. More famous nowadays for being butted in the groin by Boris Johnson.

There was another old City player in the news not so long ago for being involved in some cocaine thing. Played for Everton as well I think. I cant remember his name either (Got the memory span of a goldfish sometimes).

if you really want to do the goldfish thing you should re post the original post as if you'd forgot you posted,message board ettiquette really.

tony darigo

snooker player shurely ?

english left back, man. just spelled his name incorrectly

He's a fucking traitor is what he is - born in Australia but played for England, should have his Australian passport revoked and barred entry into the country...

Just like Craig Johnstone, Ante Seric, Joe Didiluca, Josip Simunic etc

Guest woffy_27

Can't be bothered to read all 16 pages.

2 of the more colourfull entries from USA94

Jorge Campos (what a goalkeepers shirt that Mexican Number was)

Alexas Lalas (I think it was Alexas - or maybe Alexia or something. Hime with the beard - now Sporting director at LA Galaxy)

what about that bloke from the bulgarian team with thar caveman style beard, was it ivanov or something

Mark Ward wasn't it?