Random footballers from the 90's

Guest smoggeordie

aye, i remember him cuz he scored twice against the smog monsters but did bugger all else that season!

I remember the name from Sensible Soccer, as they were the only team to have 4 star players. At least in the version I had. Think he was one of them.

Tony Dorigo

Currently a footballer's dogsbody, I believe. Or at least works in that field.

Not got a clue what you're on about there Keefaz! do you mean some footballer is employing him as a personal slave?

Aye, mate, one of these fellas that does the shopping for them, tells them how to open an envelope, toast bread, etc.

Ted McMinn

Sure i read somwhere he'd lost both of his legs to some disease.

Aye:

After his playing career, McMinn quickly went into coaching as assistant to Mark Wright at Southport, Oxford United and Chester City.

In 2004 McMinn became the match summariser for BBC Radio Derby, working alongside Ross Fletcher. He contracted a mystery infection in his right leg in 2006 which led to him having part of his leg amputated.

As a tribute to McMinn, on 1 May 2006, former players of both Derby County and Rangers contested a match at Derby County's Pride Park Stadium in which a record 33,475 spectators attended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_McMinn