Carr

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Have to say i've been the twats biggest critic over the past couple of years but he's put in about 4 or 5 much much improved performances since he's come back from injury and he was superb IMO today. Credit where it's due.

He's still a twat like ;)

Have to say i've been the twats biggest critic over the past couple of years but he's put in about 4 or 5 much much improved performances since he's come back from injury and he was superb IMO today. Credit where it's due.

He's still a twat like ;)

You give yourself far too much credit tbh.

I think its very much a case of: 'I'm playing out of position, so I'm going to have to make an effort.' if he tried as hard and concentratedas hard as he has done atleft back, when playing right back, he'd be a canny player.

He showed at Spurs that he can be good when he wants. Mygripe with carr has always been about mental attitude rather than ability levels.

Aye has done well of late and credit where its due.

Still need a proper left back as I think he still isn't comfortable enough when attacking.

The truth. I can't say i'd get too excited if i was watching him and the winger interchanging on the edge of the box, cutting in, like i was when we had Bernard.

I don't particularly like him, and i've slated him this season, however i've never thought him to be this abysmal waster that the majority have. Like i said, he's steady, and he'll put in the odd decent shift. That's what he's done since he's come back down the left, put in adequate shifts. But his genuine lack of ability just holds us back, that's all.

He was great today, he always plays with passion but usualy he is just not very good and gets caught out of position a lot, but today he did everything right and when playing out of his usual position too.

WELL DONE!!

Guest smoggeordie

Still need a proper left back as I think he still isn't comfortable enough when attacking.

The truth.

I don't particularly like him, and i've slated him this season, however i've never thought him to be this abysmal waster that the majority have. Like i said, he's steady, and he'll put in the odd decent shift. That's what he's done since he's come back down the left, but in adequate shifts. But his genuine lack of ability just holds us back, that's all.

Don't agree. I think naturally he's got all the ability to be a good RB. He can pass, cross and tackle. The thing that lets him down is his fitness. He's a fat cunt. And his performance range from good (Today) to the awful (Fulham away). So he's anything but steady IMO.

The truth.

I don't particularly like him, and i've slated him this season, however i've never thought him to be this abysmal waster that the majority have. Like i said, he's steady, and he'll put in the odd decent shift. That's what he's done since he's come back down the left, but in adequate shifts. But his genuine lack of ability just holds us back, that's all.

Don't agree. I think naturally he's got all the ability to be a good RB. He can pass, cross and tackle. The thing that lets him down is his fitness. He's a fat cunt. And his performance range from good (Today) to the awful (Fulham away). So he's anything but steady IMO.

He's capable of the odd good performance, never spectacular, and is capable of the odd bad performance. Just like every single player in football.

On the whole, i reckon he's steady.

And it's more than just fitness. He's generally just slow and his passing is erratic as fuck. Strong in the tackle, aye, but it hardly equates to much when he's miles out of position throwing in some sliding tackle in the middle of the box as a last resort.

Like i say, i reckon he's steady - but his lack of ability just holds us back.

Guest smoggeordie

BTW, i can't for the life of me remember the last cross he put on one of our strikers' heads.

But then i don't go to matches...

There's your problem ;)

BTW, i can't for the life of me remember the last cross he put on one of our strikers' heads.

But then i don't go to matches...

I do, and I can't either.

hes cack, he cant run and has to be carried by milner to look average.

youd be blind to see he isnt a liability in his every game. he can not run. bit of a requirement in this league.

Guest smoggeordie

Sheringham did alright. Although, he wasn't a full-back, like.

I take your point, but he also had ability and a brain.

Carr played well today, yes?

He was ok, no more, no less.

Guest smoggeordie

We differ then, because I thought he was very good.

We differ then, because I thought he was very good.

were you there, or watching on sky?

he was average with the ball, but he is appaling without it, he can not run.