Sibierski v. Terry - Wrestling at its best!

Rob W

Watching MOTD2 last night I was struck by the blatant (and very funny) wrestling match these two had every time there was a corner at either end...................................................... 

The ref was right just to ignore them  IMHO

The irony of it all had me staggered.  This cunt has been doing exactly what Sibs was for the best part of 7 years, not to mention acting as a second keeper in the box and always getting away with it.  He can pipe down as far as I'm concerned.

Sibi did well

Loved it when Terry stamped his feet just like a little school girl

"waaaaaaa!! oh come on ref hes been a naughty man, I want him sent off, I want him off, I want I want I want!!!!  :tickedoff:"

Halsey should have booked Terry for being a knobhead.  That was a tantrum and a half.

For a start they were both at it and secondly as already mentioned its something Terry does all the time.

....just receieved this footage of terry after he and Sibi had that altercation...

http://slantmouth.com/articles/setWageHike/images/tantrum.gif

:lol:

....just receieved this footage of terry after he and Sibi had that altercation...

seen the state of that hob ?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=462743&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=3&title=Sib+disappointed+with+Terry

Antoine Sibierski has hit out at John Terry following Newcastle's draw with Chelsea on Sunday.

Newcastle dealt a blow to Chelsea's title aspirations when holding The Blues to a 0-0 draw on Tyneside.

The Magpies fought for every ball at St James' Park and Sibierski and Terry were involved in a number of tussles at both ends of the pitch.

On one occasion Terry felt he had been impeded in the area by Sibierski and made his feelings known to referee Mark Halsey.

Sibierski has admitted he was surprised to see Terry complain so strongly, but believes it was borne out of frustration.

"I was surprised John Terry was complaining because he is English," Sibierski told the Evening Chronicle.

"I didn't touch his balls, or if I did it was no more than he touched my balls. We have to compete for all balls.

"But they felt the game was going against them because we were playing very well.

"We frustrated them. They were very disappointed, as they needed three points to have a chance of winning the title.

"They were worried at the end, and it was a good feeling for us."

O0

"I didn't touch his balls, or if I did it was no more than he touched my balls. We have to compete for all balls.

"But they felt the game was going against them because we were playing very well

:laugh:

Loved Terry's reaction. :lol:

seen the state of that hob ?

That's Gary Glitters pad, he's a right dirty cunt you know!

Guest nyscooby

Terry was at his funniest this weekend with his dummy spitting antics.....

typical Chelsea prodigy reaction, not getting his own way.....

So sick of the English hollywood (beckamesque) super star players....

Cap the wages and make transfer deals public. Put these over rated sunday leaguers in their place.