David Edgar - expected to leave

Crumpy Gunt

I thought it was said that he would be going out on loan next season?

Has looked a decent player, a full back that can score goals, rare thing for us now a days.

Looked solid enough appart from at Brum, but then the whole tema was shite, scored for the reserves to last night at Bolton.

Will be gutted it its true.

I thought it was said that he would be going out on loan next season?

Has looked a decent player, a full back that can score goals, rare thing for us now a days.

Looked solid enough appart from at Brum, but then the whole tema was shite, scored for the reserves to last night at Bolton.

Will be gutted it its true.

Christ almighty Skirge. :lol:

:D

gone are the days of Robbie Elliot! lol

One goal you f****** loon. :D

Aye for the first team, lol derr :D

Let's hope our newfound "goalscoring" full-back doesn't do that fucking awful chicken dance like Elliot did when he scored against Arsenal. :lol:

How many times do I have to tell people - he's not a full back - never has been, never will be.

Seems to have a good goalscoring ratio though, if you also consider reserve matches.

Let's hope our newfound "goalscoring" full-back doesn't do that fucking awful chicken dance like Elliot did when he scored against Arsenal. :lol:

I for one, would gladly see Robbie Elliott up front for us if he did that chicken dance just one more time for Newcastle United.

4-3 v Man City. ;)

4-3 v Man City. ;)

You're right I'm getting mixed up when he scored against Arsenal at Highbury over a decade ago.

Let's hope our newfound "goalscoring" full-back doesn't do that f****** awful chicken dance like Elliot did when he scored against Arsenal. :lol:

4-3 v Man City. ;)

scored away at Leicester too....won 3-1 I think

Guest Morph

LOL.  If Edgar leevz uz am gannin ti deleet him from me facebook friends list like wor kid.

Seriously though, why would we want to get rid of potentially a half decent player?  Even if he doesn't make it, we might as well keep him on, it's not like we're risking millions by doing so is it?  As for Le Sib, keep him too.  He's scored 9 goals.  Thats a few more than Bellars scored one season, yet people wern't ranting and raving for him to be kicked out.

Let's hope our newfound "goalscoring" full-back doesn't do that f****** awful chicken dance like Elliot did when he scored against Arsenal. :lol:

4-3 v Man City. ;)

scored away at Leicester too....won 3-1 I think

That was the first time he did it. I was there. Soopafan tbqfh.

LOL.  If Edgar leevz uz am gannin ti deleet him from me facebook friends list like wor kid.

Seriously though, why would we want to get rid of potentially a half decent player?  Even if he doesn't make it, we might as well keep him on, it's not like we're risking millions by doing so is it?  As for Le Sib, keep him too.  He's scored 9 goals.  Thats a few more than Bellars scored one season, yet people wern't ranting and raving for him to be kicked out.

I would suggest Bellamys goals have been a bit more important.

The bit where Morph wasn't trying do an impression of a mong ended sounded more idiotic than the bit where he was.

Guest Morph

The bit where Morph wasn't trying do an impression of a mong ended sounded more idiotic than the bit where he was.

So your saying that keeping Sibierski regardless of how many games he plays or how many goals he scores next season is idiotic?  Yeah right.  What would we gain from shipping him out?  We'd free up a couple of grand on the wage budget.  Owt else?  Thought not.

So your saying that keeping Sibierski regardless of how many games he plays or how many goals he scores next season is idiotic?  Yeah right.  What would we gain from shipping him out?  We'd free up a couple of grand on the wage budget.  Owt else?  Thought not.

Would rather sign Viduka, would cost a few more £££ in wages but would add a hell of a lot more to the team!

Comparing him and his contribution to Bellamy actually.

Guest Morph

I never compared the two players from there all-time stats, I just stated that Bellars scored under 9 goals once iirc.

I never compared the two players from there all-time stats, I just stated that Bellars scored under 9 goals once iirc.

I know you didn't. My point still stands.