UEFA CUP

Legacy

Is anyone watching Osasuna V seville?  What the hell is going on second half? Ref went off (pulled something), ordered players town the tunnel they all came back out again, fans seemed to be giving the osasuna subs a team talk and it looks like there is gonna be 7+ minutes added on at the end of the match. Oh and it's 1-0 to Osasuna.

3-0 Espanyol.  So much for Werder walking this tournament. 

Does three Spanish teams in the semis prove it's the best league in the world?   :tongue:

Yeah with England second for gettin 3 in that waste of time 'Champions' League.

I take it that all the mix up is that people are mistakingly thinking that this thread is about the UEFA Cup, even though the thread title states that it is about the UFEA Cup?

:lol: I hadn't even noticed tbf, too busy playing crackdown.

England have the better best teams (ie, Man U & Chelsea are better than Barcelona & Real Madrid imo), but Spain has more depth (the likes of Osasuna, Deportivo, Espanol, Villarreal are better than your mid-table English club).

All four of the "mid-table" Spanish clubs you just mentioned are very average these days.

England have the better best teams (ie, Man U & Chelsea are better than Barcelona & Real Madrid imo), but Spain has more depth (the likes of Osasuna, Deportivo, Espanol, Villarreal are better than your mid-table English club).

Not really,i think us and the spuds,Everton and Bolton can defeat the likes of Osasuna and Espanyol,its just the fact that our players don't give a 100% on the pitch,we have a player who was  a world beater in the La-Liga who is not even getting called for Reserves games,its just the fact that the players that play for us and for the likes of spuds,Everton don't give a 100%.