New kit day today (photo of back with name + number added)

Skirge

And I have just been told its fkn dead at SJP supporters shop, remember when they used to have to open at midnight because everyone used to camp out to be first for the new shirts.

I suppose if you are goign for your new top today do it now, becuase inbetween 6- and 7 pm tongith there will be some players in the club shop so you cna bet on 5000 little scum bags chavs being there for that..

Guest MagicNumber9

I didnt like it, went to the shop for mine today, and i love it, looks so much better in real life, the back is nice too, there is stripes on the back, not many, just on the bottom, i realy, realy, like it!

And I have just been told its fkn dead at SJP supporters shop, remember when they used to have to open at midnight because everyone used to camp out to be first for the new shirts.

I suppose if you are goign for your new top today do it now, becuase inbetween 6- and 7 pm tongith there will be some players in the club shop so you cna bet on 5000 little scum bags chavs being there for that..

I get the impression people don't like the new strip.  Plus the team's playing shite.  We need a trophy signing to shift the shirts quick!

At one time it did not matetr though, the new home kit was always  a massive thing for the club no matter how the team was doing.

I just think everyone has had enough of all the crap, with poor performaces and our shocking injury list.

Guest smoggeordie

Just been down, thousands of them on the shelves and nee one there buying them :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

is it out at all sports shops or just the club shop?

£31.49 at Sports World.

At one time it did not matetr though, the new home kit was always  a massive thing for the club no matter how the team was doing.

I just think everyone has had enough of all the crap, with poor performaces and our shocking injury list.

Injuries?  Us?   ???

Guest alexharrisonnufc

are the new premier league numbers on the back... im gunna take a short way out and go jjb

Am goona go doon and have a look noo at em, not getting one if I don't like it though, at one time it did'nt really matter it was the new Black & White top and I was having one, now though we shall just have to see.

Guest Gemmill

Just been down, thousands of them on the shelves and nee one there buying them :lol:

Good.  Let's hope this news is filtering through to fat boy too.

Guest smoggeordie

£31.49 at Sports World.

It says 39.99 on their website. Is it cheaper in store?

Aye

Guest smoggeordie

Does it look ridiculous without a number on the back?

Aye, pretty much.

Guest johnson293

£31.49 at Sports World.

Aye last few weeks they been advertsiing it instore for the release date at £35.49 - but passed the store in town yesterday, and the price had been changed to £31.49 as above.

Probs gonna get mine from there, as I want one for my little lad as well.

Balls to lining Freddies pocket and paying full whack!!!

MJ

Guest Gemmill

Balls to lining Freddies pocket and paying full whack!!!

:lol:  Aye you're showing him good and proper!

£31.49 at Sports World.

It says 39.99 on their website. Is it cheaper in store?

Aye

Well it's still cheaper than the official store when you include shippings, have to get it from there. Still, why is it cheaper in store, it's always the other way around...

Guest smoggeordie

Anyone bought it yet? If so, would that person be kind enough to upload some pictures so we all know how it really looks like:)

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5360/photo0166vc9.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/496/photo0168lb5.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6756/photo0167uo6.jpg