Lap of honour?

Leazes1986
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Jonny4Toon

Very funny Mick. Brilliant actually - you moan about the match non-stop but still you probably go dont you - hmm why is that - if u dont enjoy it dont go and if u do go dont boo turn your back like the rest of these ignorant glory hounds - if u all want success for your club that badly go and support the top 4. If not stop fuckin moaning

HAahahahahahahahaa!!

you were probably one of the "i support Souness/Roeder because he's the manager of the club and we have to support the club" nobheads weren't you.

No I wasn't actually. I believe that Roeder should be criticised but not disliked and hated because at the end of the day he is a nice man who is way out of his depth. How old are you little boy? I bet you've bought the new kit haven't you! You are probably one of these little fickle chav supporters aren't you. The ones who boo and give NUFC a bad name!!! Gan smoke some dope you thick cunt  :rant:

Very funny Mick. Brilliant actually - you moan about the match non-stop but still you probably go dont you - hmm why is that - if u dont enjoy it dont go and if u do go dont boo turn your back like the rest of these ignorant glory hounds - if u all want success for your club that badly go and support the top 4. If not stop fuckin moaning

HAahahahahahahahaa!!

you were probably one of the "i support Souness/Roeder because he's the manager of the club and we have to support the club" nobheads weren't you.

No I wasn't actually. I believe that Roeder should be criticised but not disliked and hated because at the end of the day he is a nice man who is way out of his depth. How old are you little boy? I bet you've bought the new kit haven't you! You are probably one of these little fickle chav supporters aren't you. The ones who boo and give NUFC a bad name!!! Gan smoke some dope you thick c***  :rant:

Remember the old bloke who went to the match during the 70's with a black and white suit?

That's Northern Monkey.

HAahahahahahahahaa!!

No I wasn't actually. I believe that Roeder should be criticised but not disliked and hated because at the end of the day he is a nice man who is way out of his depth. How old are you little boy? I bet you've bought the new kit haven't you! You are probably one of these little fickle chav supporters aren't you. The ones who boo and give NUFC a bad name!!! Gan smoke some dope you thick c***  :rant:

Remember the old bloke who went to the match during the 70's with a black and white suit?

That's Northern Monkey.

I borrowed that off you. Thats your best suit, that is. And you love it.

Guest Hibbits left foot

We should give em the white hanky treatment ala Barcelona, utter humiliation...

I had no problem with the booing of players but in my opinion and 50 year old bloke and his mate who was stood near me and almost pushed this old lady over whilst singing hate songs to the players and swearing his head off at the top of his voice whilst the players walked round the pitch with their kids can sod off and hopefully won't return next season.

Clapped Given, Martins, Taylor. none of the others, I booed at full time but not really any of the players wanlking around after the game. Still can't believe they even contemplated a lap of honour after this seasons efforts

if roeder had any brains, self respect or humility, he'd never have allowed it.

i hope he never works again.

Being fair to Roeder, he is a genuinely nice guy but he is just way out of his depth! give him back the bairns management and bring someone in who can do the job.

Roeder is blatently going to be here next season though.