Lap of honour?

Leazes1986
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very funny Mick. Brilliant actually - you moan about the match non-stop but still you probably go dont you - hmm why is that - if u dont enjoy it dont go and if u do go dont boo turn your back like the rest of these ignorant glory hounds - if u all want success for your club that badly go and support the top 4. If not stop fuckin moaning

bluelaugh.gif I think.

Very funny Mick. Brilliant actually - you moan about the match non-stop but still you probably go dont you - hmm why is that - if u dont enjoy it dont go and if u do go dont boo turn your back like the rest of these ignorant glory hounds - if u all want success for your club that badly go and support the top 4. If not stop fuckin moaning

I bet you're just the sort who thanks the waiter when he's pissed in your pint and shat in your burger.

I'll be in the police van by then, having indulged in yet another epic GM streaking session.

This an artists impression based upon numerous eyewitness accounts during his last streak.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2928/105940age0.jpg

Was there one last season?

No. I'd just got my kecks off and the b****** coppers had the handcuffs on me.

You're the mad bastard that attacked Bellamy with an iron bar aren't you.....

Mate - if I ever had the chance I wouldn't stop at just an iron bar, tbh. :lol:

You're the mad bastard that attacked Bellamy with an iron bar aren't you.....

:lol:

You're the mad b****** that attacked Bellamy with an iron bar aren't you.....

Ha ha ha!!!!  If you were streaking I'd be VERY worried what you'd be brandishing :ky:

I think the kids should be allowed a lap - they've been thrown into the shit this season and for some it has probably set them back years but they've given 150%

the rest - Given, Solano, Butt, Martins maybe

Guest mickcee

Isnt the whole point that the over payed and underchieving  players appauding the crowd for their support through a terrible season?  I for one have been honoured to aplaud the players after some great seasons over the many seasens on a LAP of HOUNOUR and believe the club send the players out for a LAP of APPRECIATION.

Anyway where i sit they come straight passed me and im always in the pub first anyway!!

Guest Ridzuan

Dont really care to be honest after what has happened this season.But wouldnt mind having it either.

Guest graemeh72

"The current crop of United players know that they should have done better this season and there will be no lap of honour after tomorrow's game."

So says Chief Official Royal Correspondent Sir Alan Oliver, 4/5/07

HAahahahahahahahaa!!

you were probably one of the "i support Souness/Roeder because he's the manager of the club and we have to support the club" nobheads weren't you.