Today's other matchs

Newcastle Fan

Guest magpies_rawk

Doesn't that penalty miss mean Man City break the record for least home goals scored in a Premiership season?

Premiership?! No. 10 home goals is the worst total in the entire 119 year history of top flight football. :jesuswept:

We deserve it too. Have to blame Pearce's safety first aproach, even after we're safe, and even in the derby. 4 5 f****** 1, jeezus. I don't know why he even bothers the 1, whatever mug he puts out up there never gets a kick while the rest of the team is holding hands with the goalie.

I live in the hope that after today, Pearce will never darken our doors again.

phew...but damn...FS got souness in when blackburn were shit, so erm..lets just say i wouldn't put it beyond him.

Guest magpies_rawk

anyway..

on this luck, manure is unstoppable. in fact, after their match against liverpool, u really start to doubt if anyone can catch them on that sort of luck.

Guest magpies_rawk

Luck?

It's hardly luck that Darius Vassell is f****** s***.

Anyway, hope Chelsea win tomorrow then Man Utd win the league at Stamford Bridge.

man city had a few decent chances to equalize after manure scored. i hope manure wins the title to, but i couldn't be fucked to be honest. this is only because i don't want chelsea to win. i'd take chelsea winning the league in exchange for an inter-toto place for newcastle anytime.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

going to be a lot of palava over west ham not getting points deducted

:lol: @ Viduka's goal against Wigan... all* the Wigan fans going Whhhhheeeey as Downing falls over, not realising that its gone straight to the fat man. For those 5 seconds it wouldve been fun to be a Boro away fan.

* yes, all six of them.