Full-time diagnosis?

Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

Guest Phil K

s*** from start to finish, from goalkeeper to manager from manager to chairman.

Why doesnt Shepherd just grab Roeder and throw himself and Roeder under a bus and at least cheer us up ?

Watched it online...comical stuff.

How the hell have Gooch, Bramble and Ramage made it this far in football, how can they possibly be getting paid good money?

Attacking, nothing, only Owens goal line clearance was our one chance, we created nothing, when Ameobi came on, Owen was picking the ball up on the half way line and trying to set something up.

Owen must be pissing himself with excitement for next season. Big changes or we are going down. Worst run at home for 51 (FIFTY ONE) years.

WHO'S BOUGHT A SEASON TICKET FOR NEXT SEASON???  :idiot2:

If Shepherd is the 'fan' he claims he is, Roeder will be out within the next 5 minutes

If I was Shepherd, I would sack Roeder on television, and then immediately announce my resignation as chairman.

Guest eyeball_tickler

definite pen on owen at 1-0 and he was unlucky not to score when samba cleared it off the line.

milner played fairly well, sack the board chants and the booing of roeder/bramble/dyer are the only plus points for me.

gooch is total shit.

you know what I love? The bloke that threw his Season Ticket at Roeder :lol: aye, easy enough for him to do that on the last home game of the season  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Nice to see the announcements about the lap of honour soundly booed and whistled... players taking as long as possible, so the fans would leave.

Judging by Roeders face, he's either gonna resign, or knows he's getting the bullet.

Guest Phil K

WHO'S BOUGHT A SEASON TICKET FOR NEXT SEASON???  :idiot2:

This is the point I made a month ago to others on here who said they were angry, but would buy their season ticket again.

They may as well shake Shepherds hand and say how delighted they are with Roeder as a manager, and would he stop buying decent players, as they are happy to not see any goals scored by teams in black and white, as long as theres plenty from the opposition....

Relegation and humiliation next year if Roeder's in charge...and maybe even if he isn't.

Guest Phil K

you know what I love? The bloke that threw his Season Ticket at Roeder :lol: aye, easy enough for him to do that on the last home game of the season  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Oh brilliant ! LOL.

Nice one...

Mind - I bet the makems are p*ssing themselves laughing at the mess Shepherd and Roeder have made of NUFC.

They'll be looking forward to the derbies for the first time in years.

I'm dreading them.

Reckon Roeder will do an after match interview? "I have decided to f*** off, bye"

We can hope...

I'd prefer to hear "Me and the chairman are so mortified at the mess we have made and money we have wasted, we have decided to emigrate to the Amazonian jungles for the next 25 years"